359. You're Just Friends, but the Boys Think You Should Date

Liam:

You had spent the night at Liam's and thought nothing of it when you two had went to sleep cuddling. You couldn't help it, he was your cuddle buddy. "Should we wake them up?" "No take more pictures." "They look so cute!" You slowly open your eyes, only to be nearly blinded by a bright flash. "What are you guys doing?" You ask."Taking pictures to remember this moment. We'll put it on a slide show at your wedding. You'll thank us later," Louis says taking another picture. "There won't be a wedding, guys, Liam and I are just friends," You explain as you sit up. "Then why are you two cuddling?" Zayn teases. "He's my cuddling buddy. Have you not had one before?"  They all shake there heads 'no' and before you can respond your phone vibrates on the bedside table. You grab your phone and check your lock screen seeing a twitter mention on it. You unlock your phone seeing a very sneaky Niall had tweeted 'These two are adorable. Invite me to the wedding in a few years hahahah  @Real_Liam_Payne  @Y/T/N' along with a picture of the two of you before you had woken up.  You roll your eyes, "Whatever, I'm gong to the bathroom," You say. You start to get up, but are stopped by Liam's arms around your waist, pulling you back down. "Stay," He mumbles, nuzzling his nose into your hair. The boys all let out a loud 'Awww!'

Niall:

"So you move your hands like this and get a D minor?" You ask confused. You use a pick and strum the chord, but fail miserably. It ends up sounding like a dying banshee, whatever that is.Niall chuckles, "No. C'mere," He pats his lap. You walk over to Niall, sitting on his lap. He positions the guitar for you and places his hands over yours. "You put your fingers there and then hold the pick like this," He says, removing his hands, "And then you strum like this," He strums the guitar with you. "There you go!" He says smiling. Just then the boys walk in."Are we interrupting anything?" A cheeky Harry asks. "No, Niall was just teaching me how to play the guitar," You say."Then you won't mind if we watch, right?" Louis asks as he and the other boys take a seat on the other sofa."I guess not," Niall says. "Okay so you put your middle finger over the A string and strum," He instructs. You strum, but the sound doesn't come out too, "Here," He says putting his hand over yours again, "Press down a little harder," He keeps his hand on yours and you strum, the note coming out perfectly. "Oooo," Louis says, "So when are you to going to start dating?" He asks. "What?" You and Niall say together.

Harry:

"But Harry," You whine, "I'm tired." Harry laughs, "You're the one who wanted to go walking in the park." It was true. You were the one who suggested the walk in the park with the rest of the boys. "I didn't know it would be like this. Please!" You beg. Harry smiles, but agrees. He stops walking and you jump on his back, "Getty up horsey!" You yell."How come I never get a piggy back ride?" Niall fake pouts."That's because you're not Y/N," Zayn says, smiling, "Besides, let him give his future girlfriend a piggy back ride."But of course you don't hear him because you and Harry are in your own little world.

Louis:

You, Louis, and the rest of One Direction were hanging out at your flat. You were all supposed to be watching the movie, but that's not at all what you and Louis were doing. The credits came on and Liam turned the lights on."That was a good movie," Zayn comments. "Yeah, but Louis and Y/N wouldn't know because they were on there phones the whole time," Harry says."Who are you guys texting anyways?" Niall asks with a mouthful of popcorn.Each other really, but you weren't going to tell the boys that. Louis sends you a text message and you instantly burst into laughter."What's so funny?" Liam asks. You look over at Louis who has a smirk on his face. Harry takes this as a chance to steal your phone, running around your flat while scrolling through the thousands of texts you and Louis had sent to one another. He starts to read some of them out loud until it gets to one you certainly don't want the other boys to hear. Before he can complete his sentence you snatch your phone from his grip. "Sheesh. You two might as well date already," Harry mutters as he goes and attempts to steal Louis' phone next.

Zayn:

"Zayn!" You say stretching out his name as you jog down the stairs of his flat, "I- " You stop in your tracks when you see not only Zayn, but the entire band sitting in his living room. "Well what do we have here?" Harry asks referring to the 'outfit' you have on. Zayn's shirt, that went down to about mid-thigh, and shorts, that weren't noticeable under his shirt. You hair was messed up due to the fact that you had literally just woken up no more than five minutes ago. "I um-"  "Why are you wearing Zayn's shirt?" Niall says with a smirk. "And why is your hair all messed up?" Louis chimes in. "Seriously guys? I have on shorts," You say slightly lifting up the shirt so they could see your shorts, "And I just woke up," You finish explaining. "Sure," Liam says, "Why don't you two just date already. I mean you're already spending the night at his house and wearing his clothes."  "You might as well already be married," Louis says. You roll your eyes, "Whatever."