352. "Cuddle with me"

Niall:"Cuddle with me", his voice sound weak, sleepy as he instantly presses his head to your lap, loud screams left from the concert still pounding in his head. Your hand is tangled in his hair, gently pulling few straps and entwining them with your fingers as his breathing becomes heavier. A warm feeling of love tucks him in as he pulls himself close to you prepared to sleep.

Zayn:"Come cuddle with me", he casually says as he sits on the bed pressing hi back to the wall behind him. One leg is resting on the other as he pets an empty spot next to him. You slowly crawl next to him,one strong arm instantly wrapping from around your back bringing you close to his chest making you rest your head to his shoulder. He presses a kiss to your forehead, smile stretching over his lips as he feels your warmth pressed to his body. He's not bored anymore.

Louis:"Cuddle with me", his arms are widely spread as he raises his head towards you, blue eyes pleadingly looking at you.All he wants is you,your body leaving a warm feeling against his skin while his head is nuzzles to your neck inhaling your sweet scent. He knows that you're the only one who can make him feel better, even in the worst days, when he's feeling low. And after all,that's what love's for; to make you happy and find you bright light even in the darkest places.

Liam:"Cuddle with me", his voice is weak, almost pleading as he raises the sheets up showing you the empty spot on the bed. His eyes seem even warmer above the pale skin, maybe it's because of the fever that hit him. And he doesn't know why he said it; he doesn't want to make you sick too. That's the last thing he wants to do. Before he can take it back, his body is already wrapped in the sweet feeling of love you give him.

Harry:"Cuddle with me", his voice sounds deep, even huskier from sleep that's only waiting on a right moment to hit him. He moves sheets petting newly exposed empty spot next to him. A mop of dark curls is scattered around white pillow since he's too tired to raise his head. Eyelids are almost fully covering his green eyes as he observes your every movement, smile stretching over his lips as you press your head to his chest.