348. Childhood memories

Niall: Your eyes flutter open, a small smile dancing in the corners of your lips as you look up at the eleven-year-old blushing boy. A smaller hand tangles into the length of his brown-ish hair, uncomfortable smile trying to break an awkward tension in between the two of you. "So", he tries furthering your conversation, the end of that sentences floating around the air, his thoughts not developed enough to create a proper image. Taking advantage of his confuse, you push yourself further to him, your lips quickly setting on him before you pull back just a moment after. His first kiss.

Zayn: He's new kid at school, such a bad boy of only twelve. He sits at the end of the classroon, discontent of words leaving teacher's lips. He finds his own animation in the glide his hand makes over the paper of his notebook. It's like that until you collect enough courage, approaching the dark-haired boy and occupying an empty spot next to him. Small smile curls the corners of his lips as you offer him the warmest greet becoming his first and best friend in the new school.

Louis: He is that school clown, at teacher's words a way too young to be thinking of pranks that proportion. You've been told that he likes you, finds you a bit more interesting than the rest of the girls from the school which manage to flutter their lashes at him stereotypicaly. You just roll your eyes at him, hating on that cliche, but little did you know that he was right there behind, thinking of the new thing to do just to get your attention. He'll make you laugh one day at his prank. He really will. And one day, he actually did, memorizing every single sparkle of a smile you've sent him.

Liam: "You're really stupid, Liam", you confess while soaking a white cloth with cold water, "really, really stupid." Small wince leaves his bruised lip at the painful feeling of icy cold liquid. "Don't move", you instruct the 14-year-old boy as he tries escaping the force of your fingers. "Just tell me why? He beat the shit out of you", you kind of laugh to yourself, but with no humor. "He was being such a jerk to you. I couldn't let him do that to my best friend. I just had to do it."

Harry: "I've drawn you something", he informs you, blank side of the paper facing you as he offers you one of those bright, dimpled smiles. The 5-year-old boy turns the page around revealing the work he's spent his entire afternoon on in attempt to make his best friend happy. You recognize yourself right away, a curly-haired boy right next to you, shin ring adorning the forth finger of your left hand. "See, I'm gonna marry you one day", he informs happily. "But what if I marry someone else?" you ask, kind of unsure. "No, I'm gonna marry you. That's a promise."