334. He finds out you used to date another member of the band

Liam: "I'm not accusing you of anything, love...but what is this?" He shows you a picture that is much too real to have been photoshopped that a fan tweeted him. A picture you remember all too well. It's you and Niall kissing on the beach in Bermuda. "It's...it's not real, is it?" Liam looks hurt and he plops down on the sofa. "I'm so sorry I never told you, I just...I didn't think it was important and I didn't want your feelings to be hurt..." you take a deep breathe and try to find the words to say. "I get it. You and Niall...you like him better. I'm not good enough for you, right?" he shakes his head and looks up at you with sad eyes. Your heart fills with guilt. "Absolutely not! Not at all! No! You are too good for me, Liam," you put your hand on his knee. "No, a few years ago, before X factor and everything...Niall and I had a summer fling. But that's all it was. When I met you, we just kind of ignored it ever happened and made a mutual decision not to tell you so it wouldn't hurt you...I'm so sorry," you feel so guilty and see on his face that he's hurt. "I'm not angry or anything you used to date him or anything, he's a great guy...I just can't believe two of the people I'm closest to hid something this big from me..." he shakes his head. "I'm so sorry, but I love you and I promise to never hide anything from you ever again." you kiss his cheek, knowing you'll have to build back up the trust, but he's right. You should've told him. 

Zayn: "You're such an ass, Harry," you roll your eyes at his dirty joke, not amused. "That's not what you thought last month when you were in my bedroom," he says under his breathe. Zayn turns his head around quickly and looks at the two of you. You shoot Harry a death glare and your cheeks grow pink. "What was that?" he shoots Harry a look of annoyance, and you a look of sadness. Harry repeats himself, biting his lip, regretting his words. "You...you and Harry were together before we met?" Zayn looks at you with a raised eyebrow. "It was just a one night thing...it meant nothing...it still means nothing," you shake your head, knowing how pathetic you sound. "I never told you because it didn't seem significant..." You put your hand on his hand but he moves his arm away. "So, you sleeping with one of my best friends isn't significant? Have you also slept with Niall and Louis? What else are you hiding?" his eyes look angry and hurt. His words hit you like a slap in the face. "Dude, it was a one night thing, we were both a bit tipsy..." Harry steps in to defend you. Zayn shakes his head. "Aw, I'm sorry...I just...I hate thinking you were with another guy before me, especially a guy I'm such good friends with...I'm sorry about what I said...the past is the past, right?" You nod quietly and he kisses your forehead. "Just, try and be honest with me, all right?" he adds. 

Niall: "Zayn, why does your old my space say you're in a relationship with (Y/N)? MY (Y/N)?" Niall angrily shows Zayn his phone screen, sure enough Zayn's old my space says just that. "What the fuck is this?" Niall's blue eyes are angry. You walk into the room a few moments later and Niall looks up at you with a look of sadness and Zayn looks up at you with a look of worry. "What's..?" Niall shows you his phone screen and you freeze. "I can't fucking believe this...why would you cheat on me, (Y/N)? I never would have thought you would, but this is...and Zayn? Man, you're one of my best mates? How could you guys?" Niall's eyes fill with angry tears. "Niall, that my space is so old, I haven't updated it in years," Zayn says, putting his arm around his blonde friend. "Niall, I love you. I would never ever cheat on you. The thing is, Zayn and I...we dated for a year way way before One Direction..." you shudder at the memories and shake them away. Niall wipes the tears from his face and sits up. "I believe you guys, but...why wouldn't you tell me? I wouldn't have had to have gone through this, and accusing you guys..." he shakes his head and shuts off his phone with a sigh. "It's not the best memories for either of us..." Zayn mutters, twisting the bracelet on his wrist. "It's the past, and I promise we both don't have the same..feelings towards each other anymore. I love you, Niall," you wrap your arms around him and he kisses your nose. "All right, but no more secrets." 

Louis: "Truth or Dare, (Y/N)." Zayn says, continuing you and the boys' game of truth or dare. "Truth," you reply. "Hmm...how many guys have you dated before Louis? And Who?" You turn to look at Liam and Liam's face turns pink. "Er..well, um..just one..." you mumble. "Who?" Louis asks. "Um..." you don't want to throw Liam under the bus or anything, but you aren't about to lie. "Me....We um, we dated last year for a few months, but...we decided we were better off as friends..." Liam looks at Louis nervously and you shoot him a grateful smile. "Really? You went from Daddy Directioner over there to me? You have broad taste in guys, I love it," Louis laughs, putting his hand on your knee. "You aren't...mad?" you are relieved and surprised. "Nah, we've all got your exes. But one question, I'm the better kisser, right?" You give him a quick kiss. "Of course." 

Harry: "So before you say anything, yes there is a photo of Louis and I kissing on Sugarscape. Yes it is real. No, I'm not cheating on you. It's from a few years ago, Louis and I dated for a few months but I moved away and we ended it, and I never told you because I thought it was irrelevant," you blurt out the speech you'd practiced and stop for air. "Whoa, whoa," Harry pauses to take this in. "I see," he says flatly. "Please don't be angry..." you sigh, regretting not telling him sooner. "I'm not, I'm just a bit surprised that neither of you told me. My two best friends..." he shakes his head and he blinks away tears. "I thought you said no secrets?" he sniffs. You shake your head, your heart slowly breaking. "I did! And I meant it, I do mean it. In fact, here's a secret. I used to wet the bed when I was little, I used to write Larry Stylinson fan fics..." you start spilling to him some of your deepest secrets in hopes that he might believe you are honest with him. "Did you really?" he can't help but grin. "All right, all right. I believe you. But, I love you, Kitten...It's going to take a little for me to trust you 100% again..." he puts his arm around you and you nod. "I know, Curly. I know."