Its Okay, to be not Okay!

Zoya sat in the car and stare up at the high school and then at Aditya. When he asked if he could take her to his favourite place this morning, she expected to be a beautiful tourist spot or lavish hotel but this! This was totally beyond her expectation. She noticed how quiet he has become since they had arrived here. The small smile hooked at the end of his lips, made her smile too. It was very rare of Aditya to be so lost in thoughts, by the look of it  Zoya understood he is reminiscing a beautiful memory. She quietly brought her gaze outside of the window. Zoya felt something moving in the corner of her eyes and she tried to focus on the spot when she heard Aditya speak.

"This is my favourite place."

Zoya turned her head to him. She could hear the enthusiasm in his voice. "Did you studied here?" She asked

"Yes." He replied softly, constantly playing all the memories he remembered of his time here.

"Come, let me show you around." He stretched his hand for her to hold. Zoya smiled while giving her hand in his as they got down from the car.

It was a very new experience for her to see him so excited while talking over silly things. She could tell, he really loved his time here, this place and those memories are really close to him. When he was done showing her all the places where he sat, stood, played, cried he suggested sitting here for a while. The cold breeze patted Zoya's cheek as she looked around trying to capture this place and this time forever in her memory. 

Slowly, He slipped his hand in her. The soft gesture ran a shiver down her spine. To divert the attention she decided to ask questions.

"Were you good at your studies?"

"I was the best." he boasted out of habit.

"there you go again. Mr Boasting Hooda." she chuckled and the rhythm of her laughter made his heart flutter.

"I deserve to boast Miss. Siddique." he narrowed his eyes at her playfully before rolling it to the sky.

"I can't believe a man like you love to study!"

"I never said I loved to study, just because I was good at it." he shrugged and she smiled again.

"Point," she replied.

The silence pierced the air for a few seconds as Aditya retaliated whether to ask or not the newly arisen question. His eyes never left her face, as he gave some more thoughts to decide.

"If there is something you want to ask, Ask!" she looked at him and smiled encouragingly

Aditya turned his body towards her and took her hand in his, lifting it close to his body.

"Have you ever ... Ever studied Zoya?" he asked timidly, afraid to hurt her sentiments.
Zoya read her expression and laughed. 

"Of course I did. I am currently pursuing my graduation."

The newly found information made his brow shot up in surprise. He never thought she had ever gone to school and the fact that she is still studying made his eyes moist with respect.

"Do you really like to study this much?" 

She nods, "That is the only way to escape my past and my present." She paused, reading her expression, "I may not look studious, but I love to study." She added cheekily, lightning up the mood.

"Oh, Is that so?" he played along, leaning on to her, " What else do you love to do?"

She faked a thoughtful look before adding, " I love to do random stuff."

"As in?"

"Umh!  Talk in the backyard of a closed high school late in the evening, go out to a restaurant with someone and sit in the car peacefully as someone drives."