Learn the rules and Play by it!

She painted her lips with another stroke of dark crimson red and tossed the lipstick back into the draw. Then, her hands moved behind her back to tie the loose thread into a knot. The short shrink clothes barely made any effort in hiding her assets. She inhaled sharply at her own reflection,

Will this be enough to attract him?

She pulled the fabric of her lingerie further down, exposing her deep valley. Her both fingers hooked to the shoulder strap and pulled it down to double-check if will create any hassle for him. She shifted her hairs to one side and gave a side pose, then she changed the hair to the other side and repeated the pose. She cupped her breast and lifts it up with a pout. I hope you will like it Arjun. She prayed.

The door opened, Anjana walked in with a proud smile.

"Beautiful!" Noor smiled before her lips fall in a thin line. Her eyes ran back to her reflection, and she unconsciously pulled her thong a little high.

"Hold it still!" You will spoil it."

Noor immediately brought her hands to herself.

Anjana stood beside Noor and turned her around a little, "I am sure this will bring Arjun's attention back on you"

Anjana pressed Noor's breast gently before she pulled the strap further down, leaving absolutely nothing behind the fabric.

"I hope you remember what I have explained to you earlier. Be Bold and Be Shameless!"

Noor winced at the memory. Her eyes again traced her reflection in the mirror, She was looking anything but Noor! She bites her lips and shakes her head to wave off her conscience thoughts.

"Noor Stay Focus! Look here, when I am talking to you!"

Anjana dug her nail into Noor's skin, gritting her teeth. A cry escaped Noor's mouth and soon tears ran down her cheeks.

"What the hell!" Anjana pinched Noor's face with her finger worriedly, " You are ruining your makeup!" she quickly checked for tissues in the drawer and when she found some, she moved her hand to Noor's face to dab on her cheeks.

"Noor...Noor...Noor!!" Anjana threw her head back in frustration.

"You cannot ruin this! Do you understand?" she spoke as if she is threatening a baby, " It's because of you and your attitude that My son is forced to find pleasure with the other woman. Do you understand what does it even mean?"

Noor felt her body shaking as she dares to look at her Mother-in-Law.

"You failed as a wife!" Anjana crossed her hands one over other and rested it below her breast.

"And this could be a nightmare for others, but for you." her eyes narrowed in the allegation, " For you, it's just another time! Right, Noor."

"Once a failure always a failure." Noor dropped her chin to her chest, holding another wave of tears back.

" I don't know why your parents didn't teach you anything.," pointing at the house,

"But here, I will not tolerate you behaving like this. It's because of you, My son is forced to get involved with those prostitutes. Can you feel the seriousness of the matter? He is not happy with you Noor! He is not happy with the way.." she looked at Noor who kept her eyes glued to the floor, " the way you are in bed with him. He doesn't find pleasure with you? And yet he is in this marriage because our upbringing and values ​​are not letting him leave you, You should be grateful about that, despite having a dull sexual life he is still not ready to give up on you."

Noor opened her mouth to speak something, but the painful lump in her throat refused to form any words. The dull ache in her heartbeat and the sour taste in her mouth was enough for her to remain silent.