Replacing Nightmares with Sunshine

Zoya stood in the dimly-lit room, surrounded by leering men who had come to bid on her. She had lost count of the days she had been held captive in this place, waiting for her fate to be decided by the highest bidder. As the auctioneer called out the bidding price, Zoya's eyes scanned the room, desperately searching for a glimmer of hope. And then, in the midst of the chaos, she saw him. Aditya, the man she had loved and lost, stood before her, a look of determination etched on his face.

"Zoya," She heard his voice.

Aditya could feel his heart pounding in his chest as he stood before her. His eyes scanned her delicate features, which were etched with pain and uncertainty.  He had come all this way to be with her, to help her, but it seemed like it was already too late. Her smile was fleeting, almost forced, and it disappeared so quickly that he wondered if he had imagined it. Zoya's eyes looked tired, and there was a deep sadness etched on her face that he couldn't ignore. Aditya felt his heart sink as he looked at Zoya's expression. He knew that she was unsure if he was real or just a figment of her imagination. Zoya's lips parted as if she wanted to say something, but no words escaped. She was frozen, caught between hope and fear.

As Aditya took a step forward, Zoya's eyes widened, and her breath hitched. She didn't know if she should run into his arms or scream out his name. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even realize the men around her were still there, watching the scene unfold with curious eyes.

Zoya wanted to believe that Aditya was real and that he was here to save her from this fate. But the fear that had gripped her heart for so long held her back. She didn't know if she could trust her own emotions anymore.

As Aditya reached out to touch her, Zoya flinched, her eyes filled with panic. She took a step back, her eyes darting between him and the men who were circling around her like vultures. She didn't know what to do, but deep down, she knew that she didn't want to be sold off like a piece of property.

Aditya's eyes blazed with fury as he felt the man's grip tighten around his arm, preventing him from reaching out to Zoya. He could feel his blood boil with anger, but he knew he had to keep his cool if he wanted to rescue her. He turned to the man holding him and gave him a menacing glare, his jaw clenched in frustration.Meanwhile, Zoya's heart pounded in her chest as she watched helplessly as the men dragged her away. She could see Aditya's eyes filled with anger and desperation, but she knew there was little he could do at that moment. She wanted to scream out his name, to tell can him she was there and that she believed he had come to rescue her, but the fear of the consequences held her tongue.

Suddenly, she heard a commotion behind her and turned to see Aditya throwing punches at the man who was holding him back. She gasped in surprise and felt a glimmer of hope ignite within her. Aditya was fighting for her, and that gave her the strength to fight back as well.

With a sudden burst of courage, Zoya kicked one of her captors in the groin and ran towards Aditya, who was still engaged in a scuffle with the other man. As she approached, he caught a glimpse of her and immediately turned to face her, his eyes wide with shock and disbelief.

"Zoya," he breathed, reaching out to her. She didn't hesitate for a moment, throwing herself into his embrace. She could feel his heart beating fast against her chest, and she knew in that moment that he had come for her, that he loved her, and that he would do anything to keep her safe.

"Zoya, let's go home. A home where no darkness can touch you, where any storm must first pass through me to reach you. No evil eye shall ever harm you, and if it does, you will have me by your side to protect your honor. Will you come with me? To a small nest, where there may be fewer rooms, but love will be in abundance. Where you'll be there, and I'll be there, and our world will be complete. Will you come with me, holding my hand, becoming my wife, and letting me make up for the times I couldn't protect you before?"