Crushed Flower

Her hands in his' in a tight hold. While her erratic breath refused to settle. She mindlessly followed him, running along the empty hallway with her ragged heartbeat. 

She looked at him, trying to catch her breath, but he was like a storm and she was that dry leaf who has no control over herself after she blends with the storm. They are two bodies entwined. 

"Aditya? Where are we going?" she panted.

"Trust me, you are going to love this." His grip on her petite palm loosened and slowly he let her hand slip from his grip. She stumbled behind him and accidentally hugged him from behind, to stop herself from falling. 

"I know I am very tempting Man. But now is not the time for it!" 

Her eyes widen, and she looked at him, flushed. Aditya's eyes were a traitor to his emotions whenever he was with her. The frustration of not being in control around her made him act rude and chauvinist.

"You are looking at me again," she paused, peeling off her eyes from his face and focussing on the white marble below her feet. "With that look."

Her breathing dulled, and she looked at him again only to realize his eyes had never left hers. He was just closing on the distance between them rapidly. She bites her lips nervously and looks around. She didn't wish to put up a show in public with him,  his reputation matters to her.

When he was too close to share the same breath they exhaled, she closed her eyes in surrender. Only he held that power over her. A power to make her forget about everything, even herself. 

She opened her eyes to the click sound that echoed well in the pin-drop silence corridor. Her brow squeezed in confusion and she waited for him to speak. But instead of answering her, he dips his head and quickly brushed his lips over hers. When he leaned away, she was breathless.

"hmm." He looked behind her and she followed his gaze. 

The door was wide open and decorated with her favourite flowers. She looked at him and then at those flowers, awaiting to get crush beneath their weight. 

A sadness lingered in those empty eyes. She blinked a few times and smiled.

"Aditya... What..um ..?"

Aditya took her hand in his and lead her into the room. "I missed you." He ran his fingers delicately on her arm, tracing the length of her hand. He slipped his palm against her and lifted her hand gently to his lips. His breath tickled on the nape of her neck.

"I am sorry, I made you upset yesterday." He whispered again, kissing the lines on her palms.

"Are you still upset about yesterday?" His fingers followed the thin lines all across her palm, he played with them before bringing it close to his heart.

He looked at her from the side, and she smiled. A smile that didn't reach her eyes. He noticed how she hasn't uttered a word since they had stepped inside the room. He wanted to comfort her and apologize for hundred times if it takes for her to feel better. Her tears are the last thing on earth that he wanted to see, and knowing he is the reason behind them, killed him!

"Zoya, let me make it up for you." He whispered in her ears and swiped her feet off the floor. He took her to bed, to make her feel the intense craving he felt, to soothe the intense pain within him. To take away the sorrow from her eyes, to mingle their breath together all night, till the morning. He desperately wanted to break this silence already and let it get fill with her beautiful moans, giggles and happiness. 

He dipped his head to capture her lips and with that fresh stock of tears spilt on her cheeks. 

He buried himself in her deep, melting himself inside her. His both hands holding up the weight of his passion, as the lower half snuggled themselves closure under the warm blanket. He let her feel the skin, feel the passion, feels the craziness he has developed for her in such a short time. He moved with a pace to not hurt her. He let her know through his actions, he would never harm her. With an unsaid promise he took her hand to his lips and kissed on her palm then leaned to her face then to her ear, "Are you okay?