Congratu....lations...!

For some life is like sand, whenever it feels like we have found everything! A wave coming from afar spreads it, destroys it, wounds it and throws it away from its home. Sometimes it seems as if the person sitting above is angry with us, that is why he is playing with our emotions. Pain is not felt by those who have only pain left in their life, but it is felt the most by those who have been pushed into the dark, after giving hope. To suffer, to die a little more every day.

Zoya was happy in her new home, she finally felt a sense of home with them. She felt safe with them, she felt happy with them. After a lot of darkness, a light knocked on Zoya's door. The blind waves of the sharp sun took away her insecurities and she mistook that sound, that peace as her home.

With Aditya, Zoya got the life that a prostitute could not even dream of. Every day spent with Aditya kept adding to her memories, slowly, the distance between Aditya and Shaun starts to fade away too. Aditya never said, but Zoya knew, Aditya loved Shaun as a younger brother. There was no secret between Zoya and Shaun, Zoya knew every trouble, every wound of Shawn. Shaun too did not keep any secret from Zoya, he kept all his wounds in front of Zoya, those that were visible and also those which were deep beneath the skin.

Ours is such a society, who did not accept the girl who was not at fault for what happened to her, no one chooses with their own happiness to become the paradise of someone's bed every night, nor is it in anyone's limits to control how they are born. So what wrong did the two do to society? Why are they forced to live completely alone in this 100 crore population world? Why?

Had Aditya not been there, maybe even today Zoya's respect would have been robbed, maybe even today she would have died like every other day in that darkness. Maybe.

Zoya stirred the spoon in the huge vessel, today is eid, and unlike all the previous years, this Eid actually gave her many reasons to celebrate and thank Allah. She was finally happy to live. A small tear escaped her eyes and she yeeted it away. "no Zoya don't cry today." She smiled looking at her fingers which had a ring placed by him. She blushed when she remembered the day when Aditya returned home all serious and worried. His body language was tensed and she knew he had bad news.

"Aditya, has anything happened?" she asked running to his side to help him get free of his jacket.

Aditya remained silent and continued removing his shoes.

"Are you upset?" She tried again, walking behind him like his shadow. Aditya still didn't utter a word. She noticed how he was avoiding any contact with her. Zoya could guess the reason but she was partially begging Allah for it not being the truth.

Aditya walked straight to their room and laid on the bed, she stood at her spot for a while before running to the kitchen to get him a glass of water.

"Please Say Something?" She begged with her eyes as she sat next to him and gave him the glass to drink water. Aditya glanced at the glass and sat up. He began drinking from it.

she took the glass away and cupped his face with one hand, making him look at her. She scanned his face for a brief second before her scrunched brow settled down and a small smile appeared on her lips.

"Aditya? So has the time come to complete our deals?"

Aditya looked in her eyes after so long for brief seconds. "Don't you worry, we always knew that this was going to happen one day? But it would happen so soon, I had no idea. " Tears threatened to leave her eyes and she pushed it several times behind, for not flashing them before Aditya. If this was where they had to attend, she wanted him to remember her smiling face. Living with guilt is many times worse than dying once. A few months ago, she lived in that spot, she refused to forgive her mother but when she died, Zoya could not forgive herself. Zoya didn't ever wish to see Aditya on that spot. So she refused to let him see, her pain and she smiled.