Several Knots

"Where is my son?" The police station echoed with Harshwardhan's growl.

For a minute, the police station froze on the spot. Nobody dared to move. Until Harshwardhan saw a familiar face before him. That's when the inspector stood from the chair and confidently tapped his fingers on the table.

"Aila! Saheb has come. Mandali Why have you all gathered here? Has anyone spread the red carpet with respect for him or not?"

Harshwardhan's caught the glimpse of the smirk looped on the end of the policeman's lips. He raised his bitter voice once again. "I demand to see my son now."

"And I demand to become prime minister in the next second!" Lots of suppressed laughter echoed through the walls.

Harshwardhan slapped his hand sharply on the table. Making everybody in the room flinch with the effect.

"Do you think I am cracking some kind of joke here? Do you have any idea who are you talking to? I can eat up your job within a snap of my fingers." Harshwardhan paused, " Get my son out now! Where is he?"

Inspector frowned hesitantly before he reached to his chair and sat down like a boss. His face remained deadly calm as he let Harshwardhan's bark.

"Who are you staring at? Get my son here now!"

"Or?" The inspector asked calmly.

"Are you challenging us?" Arjun stepped in. Inspector shifted his glance from Harshwardhan to Arjun for a brief second before they were back on Harshwardhan again.

"No!" the Inspector raised his hands in the air. " My so much zeal to challenge 'The Hooda family?' " he patted both cheeks one after the other, " Tauba, Tauba!"

The Inspector looked at one of his fellow policemen and blinked his eyes. The fellow policeman gave a nod and went to the bar to get Aditya Hooda out.

Soon within a few minutes Harshwardhan turned his head and flinched at the sight. Aditya stood badly bruised and beaten before him. Aditya could not walk on his feet properly without constables' help. The dripping blood of Aditya boiled Harshwardhan's blood. He with a killer instinct snapped at the inspector.

"How dare you touch my son!" The lion roared, making other people whimpered in fear.

Arjun growled and turned his head to Aditya. He quickly sprinted to support his elder brother. But As Arjun tried to hold Aditya, the constable moved Aditya away from his reach.

"Sir You did a Mahabharata to bring your son out. So he is out! " He clapped.

"But to take him from this police station you need to complete police formalities. It's sad that I have to teach basics to a decade's best lawyer, Harshwardhan." The policeman added

"What do you mean?" Harshwardhan breathed heavily and looked narrowly at the Inspector.

"Where are his bail documents?" The Inspector shoved a finger in his ear and gave a rub to it. Harshwardhan kept staring at him, dumbfounded.

"Are Bhai! your son has not come for a picnic here. He is arrested in 'half murder charges'."

"Whose murder has he attempted?"

The Inspector laughed and looked around. Everyone started laughing along with him, except the Hooda's.

"Shawn Braganza, nephew of police commissioner, Arhant Braganza,"

The inspector took the register from under the drawer and scrolled a few pages before throwing it on the table for Harshwardhan to check.

Harshwardhan peered at the papers before his eyes switched with a snarl.