Men have needs.

"You know, Anjana, ease up a bit." They are adults now. They understand what they are doing. "There is no need to be so guarded around them."

He lay on his front as a woman straddled him so she could give him a nice back massage.

"But Harsh-" He turned over and let her play with his body. Her fingers caressed his balls and stroked his inner thighs with professionalism. She leaned more toward kissing his hairy chest. He grabbed her face and kissed it.

"Anjana, Okay, I will talk to both boys regarding this. But let me tell you, Anju, they are men, they have needs, and they are Hooda's!" He received a pat on his arm, and then the woman leaned in to kiss his nose. He smiled at the action, thinking it was a compliment.

"But why brothel girls?" "He could catch the disease."

"If you care for your son so much, then train his wife in the art of pleasing a man." He took the woman's hand and kissed it. Anjana blushed but agreed.

"I miss you so much. When will you be back? I hate your business meetings. "They take you away from me for days."

"Soon Anju. You know I miss you too, but work He grabs the woman's breast and fondles it roughly. He is growing more desperate for release. "It's worship!" he exclaims as he slides his fingers into her core. She moans and twists her body to give him more access.

"Harsh.. Harsh.. What's that noise behind you?" Anjana strained her ears to catch the muffled sound again, but Harsh immediately kept a finger on his lips, asking the woman in his arms to be quiet while he continued fingering her core.

"Nothing, Anju, I am watching a movie. You know you have no choice when you miss your wife so much but she isn't around to help you."

Anjana blushed at his remark and scolded him: "You have become the father of two sons now, and your younger son is already married." "Keep your hormones in check, Harsh."

Harsh looks down at the starkly naked woman sucking his manhood and laughs. "As I said, men do have needs, Anju."

The woman eyed him through her eyelashes as she continued to bob her head up and down.

"Oh.. Okay.." Anjana's cheeks turned red. You have become so shameless, Harsh. Listen, I have to go. I am expecting some members of my party soon. You already know that with Mr. Thappad's investment, we are finally ready to begin the preparations for the election.

"But there is still time for the election." Harsh placed his hand on the young woman's cheeks before pressing his full length against her head.

"Oh yes. But you know that to win, we need to ensconce our party name in the minds of every citizen so that when they think about voting, they only think about us! She said fiercely, She was addicted to politics and could go to any extent to win. already mentally preparing a plan to execute.

"You and your politics." Harshvardhan shakes his head. "I'm not one to interfere," she explained, "but I just wanted to let you know." He noticed the woman raise herself before angling her warmth and coming into skin-to-skin contact with him. "Ah!" he moaned.

"I am there for you, and I love you." He hit two birds with one stone, and both women smiled haughtily.

❖ ❖ ❖ ❖ ❖

Aditya barged inside his own cabin, and the door banged with a thud, pulling everyone's attention. He inspected his table and reprimanded himself. "Why the hell does no one care to clean my desk in my absence?" His voice roared from end to end, and staff stopped whatever they were doing and buried themselves into the monitor screen.