The Torne Doll.

Zoya was once again in the same room with a new client. The strong smell of sex from all the previous encounters lingered in the air. She spots the bed in spick and span condition, without a single crease on it. There were unused packets in a jar and a glass waiting for the client to claim them.

She locked the door behind her and met his eyes. A look on his face suggested he was eager to touch her and get things started. He licked his lips and threw her to the floor. She avoided his eyes, which reflected lust for her, and tried to think about some pleasant memory that could distract her attention from the throbbing pain she was experiencing in her core.

He settled in between her legs and removed all the obstacles that prevented him from feeling her soft skin. His phone rang just as he thought he had finished removing her last piece of clothing.She heard him sigh in frustration as he whipped his phone out of his pants. "Mahi." He clenched his teeth and swiped the screen against his ear.

"Yes, Sister,"

Zoya looked up at the half-naked man. He must have been on his way to rid himself of his clothes when someone thought to disturb her. No, she was not complaining!

She picked up the faint voice of a female from the other end and knew she was her sister. The room was too quiet to not notice the desperation in her voice, followed by a man's voice. A smirk formed on her lips as she could easily guess the scenario on the other end.

It was difficult for her to stay awake with heavy eyelids as he continued to speak over the phone. The anticipation of the pain that he would add to her already sensitive skin made her restless. She wanted to get over it quickly.

The fear of death is more terrifying than actually dying.

Her lips curled up in distaste at understanding the code language he was using for the communication. They were talking in codes, and too bad for him; one of her earlier clients had taught her that language for his own benefit.

It's not like Zoya was keen to poke her nose in his business, but they were the only two in the room, and he was busy lying to her and talking over the phone as if he weighed nothing. She tried to move, but he refused to budge. Thankfully, the conversation didn't last more than a minute, because he quickly disconnected the phone call, and his trouser vanished along with it.

"I am not too heavy, am I?" She took a sharp breath at the touch of his warm hand on her breast.

"Yes." She breathed air.

A slight arch in his back drew his attention to her. She was extremely sensitive due to all-night service. Even a feather touch could bring tears to her, and here he was forcing himself with no mercy.

The feeling of her warmth made him roll his eyes back into their sockets. The pleasure that her core was providing him made his entire body shiver in excitement.

"It hurts"

She could no longer hold back the tears that were settling down at the base of her eyes.

"That's the best part of it!" The feeling of being inside a woman made him close his eyes with pleasure.

Her smell pulled him out of his lust, and the smile disappeared.

"You must have swallowed many rods here," she said, tapping her vagina.

"You are not a virgin." Don't fake an act now. "We both know what you are here for." Spare the drama, be wild, and keep moving!

Her body ached with every thrust. She desperately tried to find anything in the room as a distraction. But unfortunate for her, no memories could take her attention away from the pain he was imposing. Slowly, as she thought more about her life, the darkness inside her began to eat her, inch by inch.