Scars

"Zoya, what is this?" He stared at the piece of paper in his hand for a moment before they were once again on her.

"Test Result."

"I could see that, but why? Why did you take the HIV test?"

"Because you wanted to check." She looked back at him confused, He wanted to know this? Then why is he not happy?

His brow squeezed together before he took a deep breath and nodded in negative. "Zoya, I didn't mean that."

"You did. I heard you speaking to your friend about this. And ..." She took a few steps and embraced him softly. "And I am okay, I understand why you wanted to check. And I am happy it's negative."

He peeled her hands away and tilted her chin to stare into her eyes. "I didn't mean it Zoya. There was no need for you to take a test. "

"Are you not happy?"

"Yes, I am. " He pecked her forehead and made her sit with him on the bed. He took her palm and kissed her knuckles.

"Zoya, I am happy that you are healthy and the result is negative. But I want to let you know, that even if the result would have been otherwise, it wouldn't change a thing between us. Understood?"

Zoya's eyes shimmered with his confession. She looked at him and then at the mirror before her while she nodded in yes. Aditya stared back at her through the mirror and smiled.

"Okay, so why were you late? I called you at 7.30, now it is 9.30. " Aditya pouted while adjusting himself so that he could place his head on her lap.

"Madhu Aunty had taken few advances..."

His movement stopped and his breathing became shallow. He swiftly got up and stood before her with his hands across his chest. "Why did you attend them? Why?" His voice sounded restrained as if he is holding himself back.

"Aditya, I had to attend them. The advances were taken." She stared at her feet and then looked away.

"Did I not tell you to not attend any clients other than me? Did I not tell you to not ..." The mere thought of her sleeping with other men boiled his blood and at the same time churn his gut.

"It is your wish to stay in that brothel, that doesn't mean you can go sleeping with whoever you like. I have booked you for your life, your body, emotions and time belongs to me and only me. Is it that difficult for you to understand?"

There were too many things she wanted to say at that moment but she let the silence talk while her eyes teared up at her reflection. He has left her once again with the darkness.

"Don't leave me," she whispered in an inaudible voice, tracing the invisible wound on her face, her chest, and her lips.

**

"On your fours!" he commanded. Zoya looked at the room filled with men. She tried to search for the door for an escape but these lusty men had locked the door and trapped her in. She wanted to call for help, but this was an isolated farmhouse, who would here and come for help!

She turned over and got on her fours using her hands and knees for support. She felt him mount over her body before he started to rain slaps on her flesh. Each slaps made her cry louder than before. Her pain excited him more and without any lubrication, he forced himself in her and moaned loudly due to the tightness.

The pain throbbed in her guts, her body ached with the foreign thing inside her. Her skin burned with rage and her eyes became watery. She lost her vision at that moment and almost fainted.