Bruised Heart Part 2

The car ride was tense. Pin drop silence in Aditya's SUV was pricking Zoya. She loved silence, but this silence was making her uncomfortable. She tried to focus on the road, but her eyes kept moving back to him once in a while. Several thoughts race through her mind like they do every day.

Where is he taking me? Why is he behaving so well with me? What happened last evening? What has changed between us?

Thoroughly, aware of her eyes on him, Aditya sat uncomfortably with a poker face, trying his best to present himself as calm and compose, but inside he was screaming with frustration. He restricted himself to not steal a glance at her and make his resolution weak. She is not what you want. He kept chanting in his head, mildly afraid of his uneven heartbeat. He shook his head slightly to ignore the little voice in his head.

"Why my heart is aching for a glimpse of you, Zoya?"

Frustrated with his untamed emotions, he hit the steering wheel, and the horn rang, drawing her attention to him. He looked at her and their eyes locked for a while before she withdrew her eyes and looked away. Entirely aware of his movement, she flinched when he cleared his throat and stretched his hand to her direction.

"R...Radio." He politely replied while turning the radio on to fill the silence. She nods and squeezed her eyes for misunderstanding his actions while he squeezed his eyes and scolded himself for fearing her.

The soft rhythm made him feel a little better until the lyrics of the song ruined the mood. Aditya's eyes widened in embarrassment as the sensuous lyrics stirred suppressed craving in him. A craving that demanded to get deep buried inside her, while he kissed the little sweat beads on her skin.

Think of something else, you moron. His conscious poked again.

He started thumping his fingers on the steering wheel. His movement halted when her phone rang. His brows knitted in confusion.

"Who is calling you?"

"Madhu." She replied while receiving her call.

"What does she want? Doesn't she knows you are mine for 3 days?" He paused, " You called her?"

"Yes. "

He narrowed his eyes, "You must have felt out-of-place away from the brothel. I get it. Brothel Sweet Brothel. " He leaned his head and tried reading her expression. Her chin was pressed to her chest. She averted his gaze on her and smiled. Just then her phone rang again, fueling him even more.

"Don't be afraid, please go ahead. I won't disturb you."

Zoya glanced at him momentarily before placing the phone on her ear. Aditya pretended to be indifferent while she attended the call, but in reality, all his focus was on her. He couldn't think about anything else other than the woman next to him.

As soon as she disconnected the call, he shifted in his seat. "I cannot understand your yearning for your brothel, why do you like that place so much?"

She has more ways to answer his question. But it was futile to make him understand about something he had never experience. So she kept her gaze off him, looking away. She couldn't bear to look his way, especially when he was expecting an answer and not really preferring to know the answer.

She concentrated on the outside world, the passing trees and fading people. The silence in the car haunted both again, the melody playing in the car irritated Aditya, he no longer felt any effect through the lyrics. His eyes were locked on her, while she attempted to ignore him. She bowed her head. Her beautiful black hair shielded her face from him. His patience was wearing off. He shifted his gaze on her clothes; they were skimpy and bold. Anyone could make out her profession with her attire. Her silky, soft skin on display to tease men. Her deep valley between her moulds made him lick his lips.