Wounds and scars

"What do you mean? " The gleam of Aditya's eyes slowly disappeared.'Isn't Arjuna the father of this survivor, Aditya thought in his mind.'

Noor pressed a few buttons and placed the phone on her ear, the whole room became silent. Those happy moments turned into questions. A question that Aditya probably did not want to know the answer to, and he was sure, that even Arjuna would not like to know. After some silence, a voice came, "Hello" and Aditya's face turned pale.

"Rajveer is the father of Noor's child, but how?" Thousand such thoughts swam around his mind, mudding rational thinking. His eyes turned to stone and the 'Hooda' in him began to surface.

Aditya snatched the phone from Noor's hand and looked at the screen. The caller's name was Rajveer, now there was no room for doubt left.

'Did Arjun know about Noor's affair? Was that why he used to doubt Noor so much? Did he always misunderstand his brother? My sister-in-law is a characterless woman. '

This thought, every single moment, was making Aditya explode like a volcano from inside, as soon as the seconds turned into minutes, Aditya's eyes turned red, and then there came a moment when Aditya's tongue started spewing venom that his mind was building in his consciousness.

"I can't believe this! Your illicit relationship is growing in your stomach, and you seem to be happy about it?" he paused, before stumbling towards the desk behind him. "Is Rajveer the father of this child?"

Noor's moist eyelids kept looking at the ground, she felt as if the weight of the whole world had stopped on her eyelids, and she remained unmoved. 

"Answer me, Noor!" He raised his voice making her flinch. She looked up at him, before nodding in yes.

"I can't believe it, you did it, you?" He looked torn and his feelings kept switching from being selfish for his brother to concern about Noor.

" You used to love Arjun, do you even have any idea, what would Arjuna do if he came to know about it? He would kill you both and the child."

His eyes wandered on each of Noor's wounds, and came back to her eyes and stopped. Aditya picked up the bottle kept nearby and after taking 2 sips, he put it back.

Aditya again put his hand in his pocket and got the key of the car and with fast steps he started going outside the house. Seeing him leaving, Noor's restlessness, increased and she started running after Aditya, pleading with Aditya to stop.

"Are you going to Rajveer? Dont go to him. It's not his fault, it's my decision, only mine." her words fell on Aditya deaf ears and he walked fluidly paying no heed to her pleadings.

 Noor saw him sitting in the car, she without wasted a minute quickly sat inside the car. Aditya didnt even threw any glance at her, he reacted as if she was invisible to him. 

He punched the key and the car came to life, soon Aditya and Noor were standing at the doorsteps of Rajveer's house.

Aditya's pace increased, and now it becomes impossible for Noor to match Aditya's footsteps. Noor's eyes started filling up, no! She was not ashamed, she was just scared, was afraid that now the truth has come out, but what will this truth rob from everyone's life.

Arjun has arrived several times to Rajveer's house, so he very well knew the structure and codes of the house, he didnt wasted any time and punched few button, before the door opened ajar for them to enter. Upon taking one step inside , a laughing melody of a familiar voice rang his ear, his foot freezed as if there were alerting him on something more disastrous, as if what happened earlier was not enough.