Dark Dominance

"Welcome to the hell Zoya. Can I help you?" He raised his eyebrow with a smile.

She looked up at him and crossed her hands across her chest. His eyes traced her hands, and he smirked.

"Trying to defend yourself already?" He walks a little close to her and involuntarily her feet moved a step back.

"Tsk Tsk, not going to work." he leaned on her face and slapped her with words.

She looked at him, hatred stirring in her deep orbs. Her intentions to murder him were clear in them.

"Why did you book me?" her words erupted in a furious state.

"Excited?" He chuckled, " No?" he frowned faking a heartbreak then a deep chortle followed shortly.

"Well, I booked you because-"

"Because you have money."

He inched forward and grasped her shoulders, " Are you dumb or pretending to be one?" he chewed his cheeks to not laugh again.

"I could ask you the same. Are you deaf or pretending to be one?" She was beyond angry.

"Well, I don't think so. I can hear your raising heartbeat in fear, crisp and clear." He eyed her chest and smirked again.

"What do you want from me?" she felt irritated standing under the same roof with him.

" I think the guidelines are already given to you by that woman..." he trails off.

"Listen, I don't want to do it. Please let me go."

"I didn't kidnap you and brought you here, you are hereby your free will and I guess you are very much free to turn your back and leave." he pushed his hands in his pocket and grinned.

She looked at him tiredly.

"Oh yes I can, if you haven't threatened Madhu to close her brothel with your influence and make us all jobless, I would have gladly turned my back and left." she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, " Why are you dragging everyone in your sick game?"

He looked at the tear of frustration formed in her eyes. It somehow amused him and soothed his wounded ego.

" I gave my offer, now the decision is purely yours." He fixed his eyes calculatingly on her.

She looked down, trying to weigh her options. If she says yes, he would make sure he makes her life hell at every next second. How could she live for possibly the next 3 days? It was beyond her capability to deal with this demon. She was partially shaken from her core with the last time his hands were on her. He tried to kill her. She could feel his fingers on her neck and the painful feeling blocked her vision. She cannot breathe in the same room as him for a second and to live three days with him is out of the question, what did she think before agreeing to Madhu? Madhu brainwashed her and sent her to demon den and she needed to leave from here ASAP.

"We don't have all day now, do we?" His deep voice grabbed her attention, and she looked at him in his eyes for a few seconds before withdrawing the eye contact.

She gave a nod and turned around to leave. That was when he realized his plan failing and quickly marched to her and pressed his palm on the door before she could open it fully.

He inched forward and grasped her shoulders. The warmth of his fingers crept into her consciousness. Her skin burned with raw acid and she quickly stepped away from him.

He smiled back at her, rested his back on the closed door while she stood at the centre of the cabin.

"No," he said, breaking the silence.