Demon and Lies

A few Hours ago...

Aditya picked up the wineglass in his hand and let the thick, bitter taste slip through his throat. He puts the glass back on the edge of the table beside him and runs his magical finger on the keyboard while he hums a rhythm. One by one the suppressed emotions that he had held inside him for so long takes the control and he let his fingers run on the keyboard of the piano more aggressively.

In the journey of memories, thousand of moments roll before him and one by one the picture becomes clear until it stops on a face, her face!

He stopped playing music and opens his eyes wide, just to see Mahi through the mirror staring at him with that look.

He turned his neck to the sound of claps.

"You are Master with keys."

He looked at her with distaste and pushed the chair behind before standing up to face her.

"And what made you think you are allowed to walk in MY HOUSE, MY BEDROOM, after what you did in the party!"

Mahi looped a one-sided smile before she eases her hands to her sides and walks up to him.

"Come on, you cannot possibly hate me for something which you do often?" She covers up the distance between them and leans a bit before she shots her tongue out and licks his cheek.

An uncomfortable tightness bothered Aditya. And he looks away from her. She knew how to turn him on and she is using all her weapons to make him weak.

"Feeling uncomfortable here." She holds his balls gently, making him take a sharp breath.

He wanted to give in to the temptation, but he refused to surrender. He won't let any chic take him for granted, and this is the lesson he was ready to teach Mahi.

"And you are here for?"

"I am supposed to be here. Where should I be?"

"I am sure your iPhone has a smart application to locate hell, why don't you use it and drive there? You could probably get a company too, who would eat up with all your shit and believe your lies."

Mahi laughed humorlessly.

"So I am bothering you?"

"Very much. Now that you have realized, the door is just behind you." he flashed his best smile.

Mahi twisted her face in surprise and throwing her hands in the air she walks up to his bed and sat comfortably.

"You know Adi, we know each other since we were a teen. And before being your girlfriend, I was your friend. And I have seen you with so many girls, and I am aware of how openly you get laid with females. You didn't even leave my best friend, remember? "

"But what you did was cheating?"

"And what you did was cheating too."

He narrowed his eyes at her. "What do you mean?"

"Of course, You didn't think you would sleep with that prostitute and I wouldn't know anything about it."

Aditya closed his eyes, " So we are now into spying business?"

"When any girl is dating your types, she needs additional security."

"Great! I am not a saint. If that is what you wanted to listen but we are not patching up ever again. This relationship is over." he declared and took a few long strides to the door. He opened the door and bowed down, " If you are done ruining my mood, can you please get the fuck out of here?" His voice sounded like a gentleman, total dramatic until you knew the meaning in the sentence.