One more time...

In the box of memories, we often put many broken hopes together, out of fear that we may never face those hopes again. Often, we all are scared of our desires, because we fear them not get fulfilled. The pain that the heart makes you experience after the hopes are broken, is equal to death. And the pain gets worst when a betrayal from your loved ones breaks you deeply along with your broken dreams, shattered hopes. 

That night, she wanted to die as well. Her eyes refused to stop tearing while her lips chanted his name. Why? Why did he do this? Why did he break her after putting her back together piece by piece? Why? Why can't life ever play fair with her? What did she ever do to deserve this? Why? Why!!!

She looked at her side and another demon glanced back at her. He was smirking at her like all those nights. She could see faces of all those men in him, who at some point in life destroyed her, wounded her, murdered her! She looked at her cell phone it had stopped ringing. She could no longer see Aditya's name blinking on it. It had turned completely black after being dropped from her hand. She looked at the man again and a past memory of him crushing her in his lust ran before her eyes.  She quickly shut her eyes and looked at her arms, she could feel all the hands of those men who have ever used her for fulfilling their desire. She saw her breast being in the brutal hold of someone and one by one her clothes fell apart. Her legs began to move on their own accord until she found herself in their room. The room echoed with Aditya's laughter while he teased her loved her and made love to her. She saw herself on the bed while Aditya laid his head on her lap. He was asking her to brush his hair and she wanted to read a book. Their little argument began to bring more tears to her eyes. 

She looked away, "Why?" 

"Let me help you, with this why?" She didn't have to look behind to see who was standing behind her.

The man took her hand and dragged her to the mirror inside the room. She instantly saw Aditya's image in the mirror watching her from the bed as usual. She turned around with joy to see him but he was not there.  Her eyes sprinkled tears and a moan escaped her lips. The man pointed at the mirror. "This Zoya, look at yourself . You are the reason behind your own misery." He came close to her neck and inhaled her scent.

His one finger tucked at her saree and he pulled it out, the safety pin securing it ripped a part of the fabric.  Zoya's eyes refused to drop eye contact with her image in the mirror. The man continued to undress her until she felt cold air on her bare skin.

"This is your truth Zoya. You are meant for pleasure. I tried to teach you so many times, life tried to teach you so many times, but you never learned your lessons. How could you even think of having a family with someone? Market things, they look good in the market only. You should by now have accepted your faith, you could never mean to someone more than bedding. "

Zoya felt his arouse as he fondled her breast. She flinched inside but on the outer surface, she had no change in expression.

"How stupid one can be to think, a man from a well-known family would date you and become your family? especially a man like Aditya?"

"How do you know him?" She asked after a long pause.

"Does that even important right now? Cant you see, he has thrown you already, fucking whore son."

"Don't say a word against him!" she warned him, throwing his hands off her body.

"and why not? do you think he is different from me?" The man started laughing sarcastically.

Once again he leeched onto her and began touching her body, "Zoya you are still that innocent girl inside, arent you? You still cannot see behind the surface. He just wished for your body, you gave him and he got over with it. Done! That smut is now going for another woman, who has class and who has reputation ins society."