Mirror and Beast

Aditya rushed to the hospital, he is worried for Noor and her child, but he is also worried for his brother. He doesn't want Arjun to fall for Mahi's trap. He prayed silently to keep Arjun calm till he reached him. He called his trustworthy companion who works for Arjun to keep an eye on him and in case of any activity, immediately  informs him. 

He had barely made to the hospital when He got a call from one of his men.  Arjun had just gone somewhere with his gun, without any bodyguard tagged to him. Aditya completed the process to admit Noor and ran back to his car back to Rajveer's house. He knew where to find Arjun at this moment. As he arrived to the house he heard a gunshot, its deafening sound, diluted Aditya's heart. Aditya Wobbly made way inside the house just to witness, Arjun stands covered in blood with  a gun in his hand and on the floor is Mahi with a punctured rib and Rajveer is nowhere found

What has happened here? He thought to himself.

"You bitch, a dirt like you is suppose to die like an insect. You worthless woman, how could you blackmail me with those photographs. You thought I would let you get away with it. How could you think so low of me you whore. Your job was to spread legs when asked not to use the pea size brain of yours and thinking I would let you ruin me using my wife is disappointing. I would not let you lay a finger on my  family.  Die bitch! ' Arjun is about to pull trigger second time, before Aditya snatches the gun away from him.

"You cannot do that, look at her, does she look like she is in shock! no! she has already prepared for it. Anything could happen right now, so run! Run right away."

Arjun unwillingly left the crime spot and Aditya stayed behind to help her. 

****

Noor is scared and nervous even a mild blow is enough to scare her out of wits. She looked around broken , scared and panicked. Doctors were afraid of her having nervous break down at any moment. Sometimes she laughed and sometimes she cried, she was often spotted talking and scolding herself. Doctor called psychiatrist for aid urgently. It was specifically instructed Aditya to keep her presence and condition in hospital confidentially.

Doctor injected some a mild dose to calm her down, too strong could prove hazardous for the baby in my womb. Noor cursed herself even in her sleep for too long, before the exhaustion finally took over her body.

'Hooda's daughter in law is getting treated by psychiatrist' The gossip spreaded inside the hospital like a wild fire, and before anyone culd put a stop to it, there were bunch of media waiting to interview Noor and tear her dignity apart for TRP.

The sea of media splitted in half when a car stopped in the center of them with a screech sound and steps out Harshwardhan Hooda.

His body guard shoves away everyone that tried to launch at harshwardhan with Mic and Camera. Tearing all the eyes that followed him , he walked straight to the ward where Noor is resting. He glanced at her ,loathing her existence before he turned his head to the doctor.

"Sir, she is okay, she just needs rest. If you allow, We will shift her to deluxe room its up on the top-"

"No need, she doesnt deserve this royal treatment and deluxe room will attract flies more to harm my image. " Harshwardhan chided.

'Then what you order us to do sir." Doctor humbly asked ,looking down at his feet.

"Make sure she never wakes up and I will fill your life with wealth and opportunities." He smirked and glanced back at Noor's stomach with disgust.

***

"Hello Dad,"

"Aditya where are you? You must come and meet me now."