Love that makes you, breaks you!

Noor glanced at Rajveer, as his lips moved closure to her, ready to wrap her in his warmth. She moved her attention to his eyes, they were closed and in submission. Rajveer leaned furthermore to closed the distance, that's when she couldn't handle it anymore and she leaned away from him.

"I have to go" Noor insisted without meeting his eyes. The sun was already setting and she knew if Arjun returned home before her, she would be in a problem. However, that was not the only reason for her to reject Rajveer's kisses.  "I need to reach home before Arjun."

"I understand" Rajveer picked her petite hand delicately and kissed it, "Are you still afraid of him?" Rajveer asked with a small grin. Noor was too occupied with her thoughts to pay notice at it.

"No, but I don't want him to know this sooner. He is already very stressed out these days," she explained. "I don't want to burden him anymore."

"You still care for him." He paused, picking on the discomfort she was feeling. "It will take less than half an hour to reach home," Rajveer said stiffly. " We can spend some more time in each others company. but if you want to go, I am not stopping you."

Noor didn't miss the disappointment in Rajveer's voice.  The way his eyes were set on her, she could feel the anger oozing out of them. It gave her an uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach.

From the time Noor started dating Rajveer, she found her long lost happiness in him. He listened to her conversation very keenly, he paid attention to her every small detail. She felt comfortable with him. He was thoughtful of his action and made her feel like a human. Noor knew she was walking on thin ice and anything could go wrong leading to drastic consequences but the absence of happiness for so long in her life made her greedy to think about anything else. She craved to receive love as much as she could. 'She has all her future to think about the consequences of her actions.' that is what she explained to herself in the lonely and silent nights. And that helped her from being eaten by the guilt.

"I was thinking to quickly have something to bite on our way before I drop you. I know you won't have anything until Arjun's eats." he offered, but Noor acted as if she didn't hear him. She was lost in the world of guilt and pleasure, asking herself several times what she is doing is right or not?

"Can't we just head home for today?" she replied staring at the distance, her eyes following the road.

"Okay, as you wish." Rajveer nodded and started the engine. He noticed how silence Noor has turned today. He wanted to ask but he kept it for some other day.

Noor took a deep breath and put on the seat belt, she felt glad for some reason to return home. Her life had been hard and rather lonely in Hooda's villa but still, for an unknown reason, she felt that man and that house as home. No matter how much she denied it, she loved Arjun and subconsciously was stuck with him forever. Maybe that is the reason, why she didn't give Rajveer any chance to touch her beyond hand-kissing. She just didn't felt too right and too wrong at the same time whenever Rajveer wanted to kiss her. The dilemma infuriated her and she closed her eyes breathing in frustration.

The road was empty and the few cars that passed were speeding, eager to get home and meet their family. Noor silently sat in the car where Rajveer smoothly drives her home. Once they reached, he waited for her to speak something but she remained unmoved. 

"Noor, we reached home." 

Noor broke free from her thoughts and looked around, she didn't realize when they reached home. "o..okay." she nodded with a small smile.

"Noor.." Rajveer moved a bit to engulf her in a hug, but she opened her side of the door and stepped out of it. She knew she was hurting him and she felt bad for him, but she was just not ready for it.