Forgotten Human

"Dance for me"

A soft melody plays in the background, its beat is designed for swaying hips. She wants to open her eyes, but his warning from before had her eyelashes resting on her cheeks. 

"How many times I have to repeat myself, Zoya? Do as I told you. Keep your eyes closed and dance on this music."  Aditya's words of warning were given before they entered his farmhouse, the place where he wanted to bring her earlier, but she refused. She knew it was just his way to rub his victory on her face again. 

She took a deep breath before nodding her head in yes. Her black stilettos click on the floor as she ambled from one foot to the other. Her face burns as Aditya sniggers at her robotic and stiff movements.  Anger raced through her and she felt tempted to open her eyes. But she doesn't. His instructions were explicit to her. She wanted to be as far away as she could from his reach, but for three days, he practically owned her. She had to obey to his every demand, his every request and to his every urge. Thankfully, after three days, he made a deal to never show his face to her ever again. It was a dilemma for her to agree to his demand; she was partially afraid for her own feelings than on what he could do to her? What possible further damage he could make to her? There was nothing that she could save, everything was already stolen from her in all these years.

"Is that how you dance for me?" 

A shiver raced across her bare arms and she stopped dead in her tracks.  His voice came from behind. She felt the heat of his breath on her neck. Every fibre of her being got awake, alert. She could hear the disappointment in his voice.

Letting out a heavy breath that shakes on the end, she tunes in to the music again and tried to find a beat. She dipped her head and moved her hips to the music. Her eyes burn and she pours all her anger into the dance. Her hips swayed wider, and she raised her head, keeping her eyes still closed.

"Hmm, now you are doing. Good Girl." His breath brushes her cheek.

The heat of his body is right behind her. She falters slightly but finds her rhythm again. His praises don't make a difference to her. She moved faster, seeking freedom in the music. Her hands flutter out to either side of her, controlling the movement of her hips as the music picks up the pace.

 Her hips swayed, and he is mesmerized by the rhythm of her body. He felt a strong urge to mould her with his hands, but it was too soon. He still has three days in his hands and he will get ample of opportunities to fulfil his desire with her. He watched her as she threw her head back and allowed herself to smile a little. Her innocent face and small smile hooked his attention on her. She looked so carefree, happy and innocent with her eyes closed, moving with the rhythm. She was lost in that moment, and that only pulled his attention a little more on her. He wanted to touch her again, feel that silk skin quivering under him as he caressed her sensitive spot and make her orgasm. She is sultry and has a perfect body, designed to tease and please men. So perfect for her profession, no doubt Madhu bid her with such an outrageous amount. In her absence, his thoughts were filled with all sort of pain and humiliation he could give her but now when she is before him, totally at his will and mercy, he could not focus on enforcing pain on her, contradict to his earlier thoughts, he wanted to have her right now, here in this moment. She has no idea what she was doing to him.

She slowly stops as the music dies, the smile slipping from her face.  He observed her as she stood silently, breathless.  The silence had her searching behind her eyelids for a change in the darkness that she has become accustomed to.

"Were you a dancer before?" His voice is no longer behind her. 

"And does that make a difference?" She moved her head to the direction from where his voice was coming.