Dead

"What are you doing in the dark place? Are you even human?" 

Zoya briefly turned her gaze inside the room and to the voice, before once again staring out at the immense darkness. "Strange isn't it?"

Zoya paused and leans a bit further, inhaling the cold air sharply she speaks,  "Whose life is only dark, how can she be afraid of the darkness?"

"Zoya? Don't talk in puzzles. It is very cold outside, you come inside before you catch a cold." The lady in her late 40's said before she picked up Zoya's ruined clothes and walked out of the room to wash them. Zoya's lips lifted in a half-smile as she could hear the faint music coming from downstairs.  Zoya closed her eyes and stared back at the beautiful stars and once again her eyes turned moist.

A few minutes later, the door opened again and the same woman stepped inside holding a fresh pair of clothes. 

"You put on these clothes and groom yourself." The woman took a rose from the inside of her sleeve and placed it on the table. "This flower has been given to you by your loved one, he wants you to put it in your hair." The woman waited for Zoya to look at her, but when she didn't she walked closer to Zoya and held her hand before bringing her inside. she picked up the clothes from the table and handed it over to Zoya while she pointed at the flower. "You put it in your hair before he comes so that when he comes, he will be happy. "

Zoya looked at the flower briefly before picking it up. All the thorns were carefully removed from its stem, she smiled sadly looking at those bright colour petals. "Why is his happiness so important to us?"

"Because he is our client and if he is happy he will give us more money."

"We are so selfish, right? We destroy what pleases our eyes. whether it is the life of a flower or a human being nothing matters anymore."

The woman furrowed her brows at Zoya, " sometimes Zoya you make me wonder, Are we even talking in the same language? I don't understand your words."Zoya laughed lightly and kept the flower back on the table. 

"You can go now, I will be ready for him and for others. Well, how many are there today?" Zoya sadly asked her new owner.

"Don't you know that ever since you came here, Our street is filled with your crazy lovers? They are ready to pay whatever price I quote for you. It's time to make money, My love. So, Don't count. Just think about how to keep them happy. Every person who steps into this room, make sure to keep him so happy that he cannot go anywhere else again." The woman noticed the sadness in Zoya's eyes but she kept her focus on extracting profit out of Zoya. 

As she reached the door the woman turned around, " I gave a lot of money to your father for you so don't give me any reason to regret my decision."

Zoya saw the door being closed and smiled at the flower again, " I thought I was human before, now I am just a commodity."  Zoya answered the woman's question from before and her smile disappeared.

****

Both Aditya and Arjun were supposed to get on well together, but both were lost.  Harshwardhan's every plan got backfired. His zest to control the lives of people proved fatal. He couldn't convince Aditya to forget Zoya and neither he could convince Arjun to step out of his power. Hooda Mansion turned war zone for Harshwardhan and Arjun, after learning that Arjun tried to kill Anjana, his wife Harshwardhan became unsecure of Arjun's intention. He desperately looked for a plan where he could bring everything in his control again and dethrone Arjun before his son kills him. 

For Anjana's party, they became a laughing stock in society. Ever since the nude drama that Aditya pulled on his engagement day, the party name was ruined. Arjun got a golden chance to show party people that he was always the better candidate than his elder brother and he boasted a lot, by releasing false apologies. Where in between the lines of sorry, he degraded Aditya to the most destructive level. Even Aditya having a relationship with a prostitute became the talk of the town. Photos were released and videos of Aditya naked act were all over the internet, the news was fueled with statements and press meetings to keep it alive for a longer duration. When talking about Arjun cunning and devilish brain, he proved once again he was Harshwardhan's son indeed.