The broken things

A man intertwined his fingers in Zoya's hair. His one hand touched the delicate edges of her shoulder while his lips closed inches to feel her warmth against his lips. Zoya sat there quietly, the string of her blouse is open, her clothes are loose against her chest barely covering anything on her. She held no emotions as he touched her again. Even the small prayers that she uses to send it to Allah, have seized with time.

 "You know, you are very beautiful. " He rolled on the mattress and rested his head on her lap. "But there are so many faces who are more beautiful than you here; Still do you know why I always come to you?" His eyes twitched and he pulled Zoya, but her neck close to him while he pushed her hair apart with his other hands.

"Because of these eyes." He paused. "You may never say through your lips, but your eyes...they give away your pain." he pulled her to him a little more and dropped few kisses on her closed eye lid.

"And you know what is more beautiful than your eyes is? " He smiled, moving his fingers away from her , allowing her to retreat back posture. "Your silence ." 

"There is a strange feeling in your presence. There is no rest, no stagnation!"

Zoya remained silence and picked up her remaining clothes from the floor. She looked at him and he rolled off her.  

 "Never give away this pain from yourself, my dear. Because there are so many beautiful body in this world, but beauty can not be everyone's jewel." He studied Zoya's face awaiting for her reaction but as usual his words met with her silence and disappeared in the air

Zoya was in middle of wearing her clothes when the man's phone rang and he swiped his thumb to answer it , while his eyes remained glue to her face.

Zoya waited for a brief seconds for his sign and when he signalled her to keep wearing her clothes , she resumed back to what she was doing

The man spoke with over dose of honey on his tongue and it didn't took her time to know he was talking to one of his wives. It didn't bother her like always . She looked at the mirror and saw her one string loose at the ned of sequence , she stretched her arms to wear it , when she felt his fingers tying them for her.

The man spoke for few more minutes before finally he hung up the call. 

 "Allah! save all of us men from these wives. their wishes never ends, but husbands like us suffers a lot fulfilling their wishes."

"Can I go now?" Zoya softly asked, completely ignoring the man's talks.

He looked at her amused before he gave a small nod in no.  "You know I am very good lover. I take care of all my wives wishes.  You just have to say yes and I will set you free from this cage. I will fulfil all of your desire too."

Zoya smiled as an answer.

"this smiles means a yes or a no."

"Your time with me is over. Can I go now?" Zoya politely asked, her lips still held an amusing smile.

The man looked in her eyes for a while before he gave a nod in yes. As Zoya made her way towards the door , she heard his voice. 

"The price of a broken item and a broken person is the same in this world. Neither a broken item gets a place in the house, nor a broken person gets a place in someone's heart. Don't hide your weakness behind silence, my dear, this world is a so shameless. And I am only one! In time, forget him whose pain you still carry with you behind your silence. I am one of your lover, I will not lie!"

Her eyes sting again with a flash of Aditya's memories. The world is spinning on its axis fast and speedy but for Zoya, the time has stopped ever since she has left Aditya. She stopped for a brief seconds before she walked out of the room.