chapter -60

Armaan's pov

Pain....it is the only feeling i have right now.

I have never thought that someday i will cry for someone. But here i am with my eyes pooled with tears and my heart is aching with pain. From the childhood onwards, i got immense love from my parents,family and friends. In one word, i have never felt unloved by anyone. I did not  know the feeling of being not loved by the person who i love. Even swetha,my innocent stubborn doll whom i took for granted , did not show her anger or hatred  at me. She did not even stop loving me.  I am happy that her heart still craves for me. But she is pushing me aside. She is maintaining distance from me. I am trying my level best to win her back but my stubborn beauty is too hard to deel with. I deserve this pain of loneliness for treating her like shit.

Arjun and priya has been doing pretty well in their married life with their crazy cute fights.  Rahul is still trying to make neeraja fall in love with him. But poor rahul did not realize that she had already fallen in love with him. Everyone realized her love for rahul but he did not yet.  Karthik and deepu are still behaving like love sick puppies and hiding their love issues from deepu's parents. I am sure that their love is strong enough to face the hurdles in their way. My sister rithu and gowtham are in their honeymoon vaction. I think i may become a uncle soon. Its not like i am jealous of my own sister. I am craving for my own babies so much but only with my swetha.

How badly i wants to hold her in my arms.....

Life is going on....everyone got busy with their own lives. The sad thing we ,i mean arjun and i, came to know one harsh truth regarding sanjana  madam .We did not expect that even in our dreams.

When we were in college, advaith sir and sanjana madam are the cutest pair. Everyone thought that they would make a perfect pair. But sometimes life plays really hard on us. Advaith sir chose his career more and decided to marry  sanjana mam after his post graduation. Sanjana madam tried to convince advaith sir a lot to marry her soon as her parents won't wait for long.

Advaith sir wanted to settle first in his career, and then look after his family and marriage was the last thing  in his mind. In some situations, our one decision may change many things in our life. Advaith sir one decision changed not only his but madam's life too.  While issues are going between them, sanjana madam's family came to know about them and they hurriedly married her to their close relative's son by blackmailing her emotionally.

When the news of madam's marriage reached us, we were in our final year of MBBS . Advaith sir was then doing his pg in surgery in Mumbai, Sunshine. Just being  mere juniors to them , we felt so heartbroken then its really hard to even imagine the pain of sanjana mam and advaith sir.  Time flew and sanjana mam again entered our life as cardiology consultant in our hospital.  Everyone thought that she is happily married and moving on in her life but life really played hard on her. We came to know the pain hidden behind her smiles....

Flashback
Few days back

Arjun  called me at midnight 1'o clock. I immediately lifted the call thinking it might be  due to a emergency case.

" armaan,....come to the hospital. .its emergency. Sanjana madam met with an accident"

I immediately rushed to the  as soon as i heard the news. Sanjana madam is like a sister to us. She is really a kind hearted woman.

At  sunshine  hospital

" arjun...what happened? How is madam? Is she okay? " i asked arjun as soon as i saw him outside the Emergency ward.

"no armaan, her condition is not stable. Her car has got hit with a truck. She is ..injured very badly.  Some sharp object got stabbed in her abdomen. No bone injury has occured but abdominal organs got injured badly due to that stab wound. Blood loss is more and immediate surgical intervention is needed after stabilizing her condition. Emergency department is controlling her bleeding temporarily now.They have already informed surgery unit. "