chapter-29

Writer's pov
Sunshine hospitals

" Welcome to our hospital madam "  Arjun and armaan  welcomed the young lady , who joined in sunshine hospital as  Cardiologist.

         Advaith also came there to see his love of life, Sanjana, who he had lost with his foolish thoughts. But he has no guts to face her and he has no rights to see her now as she is married. Her eyes which are always filled with joy are now looking blank. The ever smiling girl has turned into expressionless lady. All of this happened, because of him. By looking her at one last time , he moved away from there, but her eyes caught the sight of him leaving. Tears welled up in her eyes which got noticed by  arjun.

" Madam, Where is the charming smile which always made boys fall for you. You are still the epitome of beauty. Shall i tell you a secret?  Armaan has always got a huge crush on you. He always follows you like a lost puppy." arjun said  trying to cheer her up but his statement made armaan choke on his saliva.

"madam..hmm..i...he..is lying.." Armaan stammered in search of words and his face became red due to embarrasement. Armaan glared at arjun who broke his Huge secret and gave a look 'wait for my turn' . Sanjana chuckled seeing armaan's misery and pinched his cheeks making him more red , but now redness is due to shyness coz armaan is indeed has a huge crush on Sanjana during his college days. On sanjana's convocation day, he literally cried as he was not able to see her thereafter.

" ohh Armaan. Then i missed the most handsome guy of Mumbai. " Sanjana winked at armaan making his eyes go wide.  She laughed wholeheartedly seeing armaan red face.  Then she left to her department after bidding her goodbyes to Arjun and armaan.

" awww buddy ,  you are  blushing  like a girl"  Arjun cooed irritating armaan.

" You are dead Arjun. I will see you after work hours. You broke my trust. You revealed my  huge secret.  Ohh god! What sanjana mam will think about me. He will think me as  a pervert now. How i am going to face her from now onwards! ! !  " Armaan snapped at arjun who is very much enjoying his best friend's  ranting.

Drama queen . You are saying as if i broke your flings names to your wife. You freaking old virgin.  Quit your drama and move your ass to your ward. I am getting bored looking at your face from childhood "  arjun snickered  at armaan.

" you got bored with my face now, you sly fox, backstabber.  Wait and watch" saying this armaan stomped on  his feet and left from there.

Arjun chuckled seeing the retreating figure and mumbled "picture abhi baakhi hai meri dosth. You wait and see my move "

         ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

        On the other side, in surgery department, whole staff of surgery along with advaith , priya, geetha and Rohan are  waiting for New Hod to join. His joining got delayed due to certain issues. Today is the day he is going to join.

" Hey  beautiful, you are becoming  more and more beautiful by each passing day " Rohan started flirting with priya like as usual.

" Mr.Jerk, She is married and you have a girlfriend. Remember? " geetha interwined before priya tried to open her mouth.

" So what? I am just complementing her. Are you jealous geetha as i am complimenting only priya always ?" Rohan said winking at geetha. Priya giggled seeing his tantics.

" Jealous my foot.  I am just reminding you as you are dumb memoryloss imbecile....."

" Stop it guys. Hod sir is going to arrive soon. For god sake, keep your mouths shut for sometime " priya said  to geetha and rohan.