chapter-15

Arjun's pov

" Arjun I love you.  This is the best day of my life.  I never expected you will like me and propose me. Thanks for coming into my life arjun"  she jumped into my arms feeling so content with my proposal.  This is the best day of my life.

She lifted her head and moved closer to my lips.  

But I placed my finger in between her lips to prevent her kissing me.  I mean I like her and love her but I want everything to be done after marriage only.

My father always used to say that 'every man is bound to a girl who cherish him and fill his life with colours.  We have to wait for that girl and we have to share our everything with that girl only.'

I don't know why he always used to say those words to me but those words touched my heart and stored deep in my mind.

I determined to share my everything with one girl,  and that girl will be my wife only.

" why Arjun, don't you like me.  Why you stopped me from kissing you? " she pouted looking at me. I smiled at her childishness and kissed her on her forehead.

" no baby, I love you but I want to kiss you, make love to you etc etc but only after our marriage. " I told her.

" you are so good arjun" she replied to me hugging me tightly. I hugged her back.

Days has passed and our love cherished further.  We tried to understand each other and we accepted our flaws also.

She didn't know I'm the heir of mehra group of industries. I want to live a simple life and get a love of my life but not the girl who love me for my money. 

I found her.  She is the one. I felt so complete with her. She knew I was rich but not a billionaire kind of rich.

Today is the day I want to propose her to marry me.  I told my father and he is very happy that I found my love.

I'm strolling around the park thinking about the way to propose her.

But the sight in front of me shattered my soul.

There is my girl in the arms of my  enemy,  Akshat Nanda. He is the son of my father's rival company and he is my enemy in my college.  He used to compete with me in everything by hook or crook. But I didn't expect he stoop so low and snatched my love.  Both are kissing the hell out of each other. They stopped eating their faces and he said something to her and it seems like she agreed with him. 

I followed them outside the park.  They both reached his house and closed the door.  I peeked through their window to see them.

But the sight upfront of me ripped my soul. 

Both are lying naked within seconds.  Their clothes are shattered around them. 
He soon began to thrust her hard.
I could hear the moans,groans and skin flapping sounds.

I couldn't take it enough. Tears prickled from my eyes.

Why she is doing this to me.

Did he forced her or did he blackmail her.

I want to confront them.

I pushed the door open and glared at them. They stopped doing it. She quickly covered her body with clothes.

He moved aside.  I moved closer to her.  I placed my hand on her cheek,  caressing it.

" why" I asked hardly one word that come out of my mouth.