chapter-55

Thanks harshita4289
For making these beautiful covers...
Thanks a lot sis..
This chapter is dedicated to my sweet sis❤❤❤❤.

Writer's pov

Writer's pov

"Happy birthday love " he said to the girl and hugged her for more time than necessary which evoked the burning sensations in two other people who are around them.

He smirked seeing the reaction of the girl standing at distant who is giving him death glares but he looked away as if he is avoiding her. He can also sense another pair of eyes on him who is burning with rage.

Does he care? No. A big NO. Because he is Arjun mehra.

He broke the hug with the girl in his arms as he thought it is enough or may be more than enough....

" am I sensing a burning smell? " he asked sarcastically looking at the distant girl who has been throwing burning gazes on him and if looks can have the capacity to kill by burning one to ashes, then Arjun mehra might have turned into ashes a long time ago. That girl blood boiled further with his sarcastic remark as she knew that he is mocking her. She mentally noted in her mind to pay him back in future time for sure. Thinking about the ways of torturing Arjun mehra, the great, a smirk soon appeared on her face which didn't go unnoticed by Arjun mehra. Now it is the time for Arjun to shrink in fear because the girl he dared to mess up is none other than his wife, Priya mehra. He gulped heavily seeing her smirking continuously .

He then moved his gaze towards the man whose fists are clenched tight. If it was a wrestling match, then Arjun will be punched badly by that man for sure because the girl whom Arjun has been hugging for so long is his wife and also Arjun's ex girlfriend, Melissa and that man is none other than karan.

Sensing the two erupting volcanoes around him, Arjun decided to play safe and so he gave a small smile at karan.

"I have a present for you love" Arjun said to Melissa avoiding the scoff and growling sounds in the background.