chapter -43

* read authors note at end*

Priya's pov

Have you ever thought that your life will change in the way you love it? Many might have wished so but I never thought my life will turn  the way I always used to dream of.  I always used to taunt the God why my life is so messed up.  First I was a orphan , grown up in a orphanage facing all the hurdles,  then Arjun entered my life like a  saviour,  but soon God snatched him from me in a cruel way and  had thrown me at the feet of a old b**tard to live at his mercy.  When I thought that's the end of my life,  again another knight came in my life in the form of karthik.  I got the life I desired now, a beautiful family, caring friends and most important I got my life back,  my arjun❤.

I was scared of accepting the truth of my dark past.  The irony of my past is that the sin is committed by someone,  but I used to think I was the sinner.  I became insecure to tell the truth to Arjun as I am afraid that he will see me with disgust and think of me as impure. How i misjudged my Arjun? His confession last night made me realize that my Arjun I truly a gem.

I am feeling more new sensations right at the moment,  looking at my sinfully handsome hubby. 

He is sleeping so peacefully while I was staring at him like a teenage girl looking at her crush. I loved him once  because he is the only one who showed me love.  But now something changed...

I love him because I am in love with him.  ❤❤❤❤ I love him . I truly , madly and deeply in love with Arjun just  because he is my Arjun.

What a beautiful wake up sight. I am feeling rejuvenated now with fresh energy. Is it the start of my new journey forgetting the past behind?   Yes it is.

A new beginning........with my Arjun.

I woke up from the bed by removing his hand from my waist slowly without disturbing his beauty sleep.  By giving a forehead kiss to my hubby,  I left to washroom to start my day. 

🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃

What to wear now?  What Arjun want to see me in... 🤔

He prefer to see you without anything -my pervert brain told me.

My cheeks became red and I am looking like tomato now in the mirror. 

Ohh my perverted hormonal thoughts.....

Why I am behaving like a newly wedded bride waiting for her husband in her wedding night....

I giggled thinking of my.....uuhmmm..

No no.. What happened to you Priya?Damn control your thoughts..or else Arjun will think of you as a perverted little girl...

Clearing my thoughts,  I looked at the mirror infront wearing only a towel around me, in the walk in closet, thinking of the dress to impress my handsome hubby.  Finally I got one dress and wore it quickly.  He haven't woke up yet. That's good because I have a lot of work to do  to impress my husband. I want to be the ideal wife for my ideal husband.

I took my phone and again searched in google....

'How to become a Indian ideal  wife? '

I took a pen and a book  to prepare a notes of a ideal wife...

There are lot of  tabs present...wow.. Now a days everything is so easy to find out in google......

I  opened  a  tab containing a tittle

▪*20 ways to become a ideal wife*
(a/n - these 20 ways are taken from Google and some from the writer's crazy mind)