Prolgue

Mumbai

"Arjun, please listen to me. Don't leave me Arjun.I will die without you. I haven't done anything Arjun. Please trust me." begged Priya to Arjun by holding his hands..

Arjun jerked her hand away and glared at her.. If looks could kill, she may be under 6 foot ground by now..

"Trust you !!??  Get away from me, u bitch. Don't show your face to me ever again, you bloody orphan. Don't act innocent, I know what you are now.I trusted you, treated you as a best friend but you showed your true colors" yelled Arjun.

" Arjun, your father is wrong here, he is trying to create drift in our friendship, Even though I'm an orphan, I know value of relationships and family than anyone. But your moron father forgets the relationships and plots against his own son's happiness. He is fucking ......."

Before she could say anything, Arjun slapped her on her left cheek too hard that she fell on the ground due to the impact and blood is oozing from her lower lip. She is shocked, she never expected her Arjun to slap her. Her body is shaking due to fear for the first time by seeing her love, who is looking at her with anger radiating from his body.

By seeing her trembling form, arjun's eyes softened but immediately masked with cold look.. He too never had thought he would raise hands on her......his Princess , who he promised to protect forever.

Arjun left her trembling form, and went away from her by giving her a final warning, "never show ur face again, I will kill you if I ever see you again"

With that he left, he left from her life, but not from her heart........

He left her. His eyes became glossy with tears due to the pain in his heart. The pain of moving away from his princess, the pain leaving the one and only best friend who he owes to protect, the pain for the slap he had given her. His heart says him to get her, to trust her but his mind says him to stay away from her. Finally in the internal battle, his mind won.

But he doesn't know that the girl who he left will become his "Queen of the heart".