chapter-30

Armaan's pov
At church(the next day)

          Wow. Christian wedding.  I have never seen one  in real till now. It is so simple but yet beautiful.  The wedding vows part will be  really awesome. I have seen in television shows and movies. I am excited to see this wedding because in future i may be standing here and my swetha will be walking down the asile. It is such a beautiful moment. I am already smiling a lot thinking about her. Her name itself brings a  smile on my face. I am also imagining her everywhere. I must consult a psychiatrist before i go mad.

         I am talking with the groom along with his friends beside , while bride is busy with her friends,or sometimes sneaking glances to look at her would be husband. Whenever he looks at her, she is pretending to talk with her friends. Memorable moments of life❤.  What it would be like if my swetha is in her place? Will she also do the same like her? No. I think it is vice versa, i will be sneaking glances at her and she will make me  blush instead of her. My swetha, my kids ,my cute and crazy family.........what a bliss👪💕💕💕💕....

       I am really imagining a lot these days.......visual hallucinations... I am seeing swetha at the entrance of the asile. She is damn beautiful and..........s

' keep your creepy thoughts aside. You are in a wedding not in a honeymoon' my subconscious mocked me.

'i wish i was there in my honeymoon with my swetha. She is my moon and she is my honey too' i thought.

' 🙄🙄🙄..really? Then who am i?  Sharukh khan?' my subconscious mocked me.

'Stupid bitch..'

       Swetha  is coming towards me like a honey bee attracted to flower

' you became flower now '  my stupid innerself scoffed at me.

' i will become anything for her ' i thought smiling like a moron looking at the imaginary swetha.

She is so f**king gorgeous. Wait...wait.....i am imagining my baby too....there is a baby with her .......
.
.
.
in her womb.....She is looking cute with her baby bump.

        " you freaking pig " it is swetha's voice. Her scoldings also like a melody tune for me.

'i am hallucinating her voice also. Auditory hallucinations. Am i developing schizophrenia?  Instead of becoming a famous doctor, i may become a crazy patient with crazy wife and lots of crazy kids in the crazy ward.'

         Disturbing my thoughts, a slipper  was thrown to our side. It's her slipper.

      'Am i imagining her slipper too?  Why slipper only came to me, not my swetha? '

      Meanwhile, there are lots of whispers and gasps around. I looked in front to see her. She is real.

     " See brothers and sisters, uncles and aunties, grand ma's and grand pa's........all please listen to my poor soul once.  This man here standing there and i are deeply in love. He promised me to marry me. He betrayed me and took my dignity making me 9 months pregnant. My baby...my baby..can pop out at any time. Then how can i answer him when he asked me where is his father? He ditched me and ready to marry another girl."  she said dramatically  turning to the crowd swiping her tears in between. While i stood shocked at her statement.

'baby..pregnant. omg. I became a father'

' its confirmed. Shall i book two beds for you and your crazy girlfriend at mental asylum' my innerself scoffed at me showing me the reality...