chapter-19

Arjun's pov

"congratulations for your wedding,  arjun. Sorry I couldn't attend it as I had a conference in Delhi yesterday" Dr. Advaith,  wished me as soon as he saw me.

"thanks so much sir"

"when are you going to introduce your wife to us? "

Yaa.. For that I need to see my wife first...

This is the thing I am facing from the morning.  Everyone is giving me wishes and asking about my wife and why I was here instead of going to honeymoon. 

Honeymoon my foot.

If she uses face pack for moonlight also, then what will she use if I take her to honeymoon..

I Am scared of my future now..

I think I have to see her as a white beauty all my life...

After work,  I went to my home or more precisely my parents home. Time is still 2:00pm only. As my mother ordered me to come quickly,  I have taken half day leave.  Today is the day I am going to my penthouse with my devilish wife.

Where is my Snow White??

Probably doing another round of face pack..

No groom should face such a fate like me..

I am currently waiting in the living room. My mother and my wife are in my room packing the  luggages. 

Guess what! I still haven't seen her.  My parents will come with us to our penthouse as my mother want to do the gruhapravesh ritual of my newly wedded bride.

I am eagerly waiting to see her face. My chain of thoughts are broken by anklet sounds,  probably of my little bride.  Yes she is too small when compared to my height.

I glanced back to take a look at her face.... 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What the fuck..

She is covering all her face with a scarf.  What's the need for scarf now.  We are going in car only, not on a bike.

My mother seemed to understand my confusion and so she answered my unasked questions.....

" She is sensitive to sun rays.  So I only advised her to wear a scarf to prevent rashes"

That's fucking great..

So I have to see her  face only during rainy season or what....

I simply nodded as I don't want to create more troubles to me from my mother.

We reached to our car parking  space of our mansion.  My parents are coming in another car.

So I am alone with my little bride. She sat in the passenger seat adjusting her scarf to cover her face properly.

I am staring at her to get at least a slight glimpse of her face.

" I know I am beautiful. But you should concentrate on your driving instead of staring at me like a creep"

What!!  What's there to see.. Just a piece of cloth over a stick like body.

" I haven't seen MUMMY in real life.  That's why im staring at you" I retorted back.

I can imagine her wide opened mouth behind her scarf.

Little bridey playing games with me......
I will be the ultimate winner after all...