chapter- 28

Arjun

She slept again in my lap watching the korean drama. I switched off the TV and carried her in bridal style to our bedroom. I gently placed her on the bed without disturbing her beauty sleep.

I glanced at the wall clock and time is still 6am only. She should sleep more as she havent slept properly last night.

I too placed myself beside her on the bed holding her tightly in my embrace but i am not getting sleep coz my mind is wandering around different thoughts.

Firstly, her medical checkups. I have sent the details of her to sanjana mam to recommend priya case to her cardiology HOD. By the time we have sepatated , priya is in 12th standard. If priya came to know that i appointed a cardiologist for her, she would not have agreed as we were separated. So i had sent medical team for general checkup to her orphanage and they assured the head lady of the orphanage that the children with problems are treated at free of cost. This is all my plan to kept my identity hidden. As per plan, priya will be identified as she had a heart problem and then after i planned to send her to sanjana mam where she would follow up her case. But after medical check up, i came to know that more than100 children out of 200 need medical follow up as some are diagnosed with cancer, some with heart problem, some with herditary disorders and so on.... I felt pity for them and so i have spent 20 crores to get them best medical treatment.

But where this chain has gone wrong? Didnt priya go to orphanage after she left me? I haven't sent priya's photo to sanjana mam as i thought priya will be there and she might be the only girl with heart problem. I should have checked once. It has been 7 years. Is she taking treatment? This dumbass girl even has the guts to take hectic branch, general surgery. She should have taken a cool branch with less burden. I should make appointment for her soon before it gets worsen.

Secondly, melissa. I have to find out the connection between them. How they even know each other? I called mel after party but she told me its not her place to tell. I met melissa before when priya was with me but i havent introduced them to each other. I again met melissa 18 months
ago only.

Yup, my playboy ways started
2 years ago. I remained celibate for 5 years after priya and i got separated and that is also the time when my life got shattered and that is the same time when i lost my virginty in a one night stand in a drunken state to a stranger. In a drunken state, i only saw priya in front but there was some other girl in real. My mind got f**ked up. Later in similar situations, i lost it again in drunken state one more time imagining priya. Then Anjana bitch has taken advantage of my depressed state and Spiked my drink making me lost it one more. I never regretted then or may be i have but i dont want to agree as it will push me further into my depression. Then melissa came to my life. We both f**ked up with our problems and destroyed our lives. If mel has told me about her problem with her father, then the situation may be a different one.

As armaan used to say, we should make our life worth watching when we turn back, if not, regrets only remain. Now i am feeling the same..REGRET.

With all these thoughts, i dozed off in sleep holding my princess in my arms.

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

I woke up due to sunrays falling over my face. I glanced at my bedside for priya but she is not there. Water rushing sound is heard and that means ,she is in washroom.

She soon made her entry from the washroom...

How can she be so beautiful even in the morning state also!!!!