Thoughts -1

***PLEASE READ***

Hello guys, hope all of you are doing well.......

Here i am writing this to give certain clarifications and clear doubts most of you have regarding the story......few asked me these questions and i am glad they expressed their thoughts ....❤❤❤❤

          *************

1. Why priya forgave arjun easily even though he cheated on her?
       As i already mentioned in comments , arjun story is real one..not entire story but some part of it..

   I have a different story in my mind but while writing,  the plot turned in other way....arjun's marriage is actually the mistake i did when i changed the plot.... And i cant change it as many already read by then..

When i was thinking what to do...a real story of my neighbour came to my mind...

The real story of a couple....he is also like arjun..
He never seemed interested in any girl....he is neither an alcholic nor a smoker...he is mr.perfect in every way.... He has some herditary  disorder which is not harmful in real....but being in village, people put these two together and named him as gay...impotent...

Gay means according to village people , not man- man type relation...most of them  are not even aware gays and lesbian kind relationships....according to villagers, gay is equal to transgender or impotent males....

no girl is ready to marry him..his parents were worried a lot... He went into depression..but finally a girl was ready to marry him....both get married...but the girl left him the next day of their marriage only ,due to certain family problems  which we were not aware then......but some gossip aunties spread the matter like the girl came to know that he was impotent on their first night and left him.....
He drowned into depression as everyone used to throw comments on him or laugh behind his back....he felt heartbroken and addicted to alcohol.....he even tried to commit suicide..he even started seeing random girls .....or in precise he started cheating on his wife ...why? Just to prove those people he is not what they think... The girl came to know these things and came to him as she thought the mistake is hers....both sought out their differences and leading their life happily and blessed with a child now.....

Why she forgave him? Coz she thought she too was responsible for his condition and she felt guilty...while the man regretted for his actions and wanted to give her every happiness she deserve for giving him second chance...

If she wouldnt have forgiven him, what might have happened? She may feel guilty forever and her marriage may have fallen apart and the man  in his depression may do much more stupid things..and may even end up in suicide....

Forgave others not because they deserve it...just beacuse we need peace...

Coming to our story..
If i put the real one as it is many may bash me how she forgave him so easily while he cheated on her when  they are still married..so i changed slightly..

Marriage?  Coming to that, their marriage is not legal as priya  is minor..and the circumstances they married is not revealed yet..i only said that marriage is imposed on both without their will......but both want to give it a chance...bcoz..priya loves arjun while arjun wants to protect her...

What happened that caused them to get separated?  You will know soon....arjun left priya not because he hates her more..he left her as he thought she wants that only.... Priya involuntarily broke arjun's heart further pushing him in the path of destruction...