chapter -67

READ AUTHOURS NOTE BELOW:

WRITER'S Pov

6 months later

"Finally welcome to the club bro" arjun said to armaan as today is the day he got  married to swetha.

Armaan and swetha want a simple wedding with close relatives and friends. So only their families, friends and collegeus have been invited.

Firstly they have done the marriage in church 1 week ago and today they both got married in Hindu traditional style.

"Congratulations swetha, now it's time for you to behave like a girl" priya teased her.

"I am a girl you stupid"

"Of course that's why my brother fell for you" ritika said to her.

"Next month  karthik and deepu are also getting married,  now  sharav and Rahul are remaining" Gautam said.

"BY seeing all of you getting lovey dovey with your wives, I want to get married to my love. But see my fate, that little witch is becoming a blocker to my love life " Rahul said thinking about srija as she wanted her marriage to happen along with her sister's but sharav is not ready yet.

"Then convince your brother to marry my sister dude" Neeraja Said to Rahul.

" How can I ask my bro to enter into hell by marrying that witch" Rahul Said earning a laugh from others while Neeraja glared at him.

"BY the way, where is she??" Karthik asked him.

"May be eating my brother's brain with her stupid talks. If we want to look for her, we just have to search my brother. She will be clinging to him like a leech" Rahul said earning a smack again from behind

" who are you calling leech you bullshit" srija said.

" what I said is true right?? You have been roaming behind my brother all these months but still you have made zero progress in making him accept you.  But truth to be told, who in the sane mind will accept you??? " Rahul said irritating srija more.

"You dogshit your brother will accept me like the same way my sister accepted your stupid arrogant ass"

"Let's see then...But make it quick or else my brother might fall for some other girl"

"Your arrogant brother has no time to fall for someone. I will make him follow me like a puppy soon......

" so am I a puppy to you now" shaurav who is listening their conversation from behind decided to interrupt her as he listened her calling him puppy...

Srijas eyes widened as she listened sharav's voice. Now the fiesta girl has become a timid one bending her head low as she is unable to look into his eyes which are literally burning with rage.

"Hey kid, follow me...NOW" sharav said in a high tone and everyone got tensed seeing him so angry.

He is angry but not because of her completely.  She might be one of the reasons as she is not understanding his point of view. She is younger than a decade to him and she came from a well settled family. Although he has a stable family now, he couldn't able to come out of his past deeds. He is not able to forgive himself for the things he has done before. It's because of him arjun and priya got separated in the first place and he thinks that he is the reason of separation of two love birds and so he didn't deserve any love.

Priya and arjun forgave him already. Now for priya he is like a elder brother to her just like karthik. According to priya, it's not his fault as circumstances made him like a villain in her life as no one played a hero in his life, even his father.  He just want to give justice to  his mother but the way he has choosen for it is wrong.