chapter-40

* ohh my goodness. Are you ready with tomatoes and eggs*

*hiding behind the door and peeking through a hole *

* call me when you completed  throwing them on me*

*giggles*

*Running inside my house and munching on my imaginary nutella box coz i did not have one now*

*meanwhile, enjoy the update.*

*clearing throat*

* warning - spare some tomatoes and eggs to throw at the end of the chapter coz it may not be upto your mark*

                       🙈🙉🙊

Writer's pov

Armaan came to the living room and after a while swetha too came  wearing the dress choosen by armaan. She is cursing armaan all the way while coming.

Priya and arjun sat in one double seater sofa, opposite to them armaan and karthik sat on another. While neeraja, rithika, gautam sat on the long one in between the two double seaters , with gautam in between neeraja and rithika. Rahul placed himself on the floor comfortably close to neeraja side . Swetha sat infront of armaan on the floor. While deepu sat on the floor too beside swetha and infront of karthik.

"so what's the plan of this reunion?" Rahul asked.

"just like before, eating ,playing and sleeping" karthik said casually in a calm manner.

"what the..we are not kids to play?" arjun said with a scoff earning a glare from priya.

" aargh..who invited these oldies here" swetha said glaring at arjun and she has thrown one glare at armaan too who in turn smirked at her.

" yaar stop this. We hardly gets time to enjoy and it is even hard to get a moment to enjoy with all the friends. Then why  are we  wasting this time for simple fights. We will do whatever we like. It may be talks, or plays or movie or anything that we all enjoy " karthik said to all.

" he is the only matured kid here" arjun said pointing to karthik.

" i am mature enough too ".priya who sat beside arjun whined with pouted lips.

" Dont pout much. I feel like kissing the hell out of them" arjun whispered seductively in priya's ear making her gulp hard.

" how is staying here rithu" armaan asked rithika in a brotherly tone filled with worry too.

"it is so nice bhai. I always want to have lots and lots of friends. Even though i have few friends, they are just for namesake or who did friendship with me on seeing my surname. I have never felt a real friendship. All these are so good. I knew them  recently only but i felt like i have known them from long. I am feeling like i got a missing piece of my life" rithika said genuinely.

All the friends batch looked at her and smiled showing their gratitude. Even gautam felt nice hearing her praising them although one part of his brain wanted to hate her.

" see that is the brother's love. Look at my brother, he never asked me how i am in this house " rahul whined throwing a pillow at Arjun.

" what the hell, idiot. You are not a girl to look after and moreover you are not like our sweet innocent sister,rithu." arjun snapped at rahul.

"and it is not like you are not okay with staying here" arjun added last part looking at neeraja. Rahul followed his gaze and smirked looking at his brother.