Thoughts -2

Not an update....sorry..

I am here to share my thoughts to you again.....

Feel free to express your opinions...💝💝

️Have you ever seen parents discriminating between son and daughter?

I have seen...which is the basis of swetha character....her happy part is the imaginary dream girl in my mind and the sad part of her is based on the incident i have seen.....

When i was training for postgraduation entrance in bangalore, my roomate suffered the same. She is a super senior to me and came for Neet entrace exam just like me.

She opened up everything to me on our first day of roomates itself. Then imagine how much trauma she might have gone through by discrimiation faced by her parents between her and her brother that she opened up to a stranger like me.

She told me her brother always gets the best, best school ,best clothes, best in everything while she rarely gets something good coz her father felt her only as a burden. But the good point is her mother is the best in her life.

I am not too judgeee type and so i tried to make her understand that she might be wrong. How can parents treat any child in such a way...I told her that as her brother is younger, her father may be too overprotective of him. I asked her to talk to her father once and sort out the misunderstandings. She is 3 years elder to me but still she considered my opinion and decided to talk to her father with a hope that she may be wrong all these years.

But guess what... I came wrong and she came to be the right one......her father cared only about his son....i too witnessed it...and i was like😱

She is actually a brilliant student but due to all the problems at home, she is not able to cope up with studies. Her health too got deteriorated and she developed some nerve related disorder which may cause her to loose her stability to walk later on.... She even tried to commit suicide and always use to cry at night times. I felt really helpess then. And her father instead of caring about her health , he involved himself in searching matches to send her off before her condition gets worsened.

Luckily the boy who loved her
irrespective of all these things decided to marry her. He proposed her and she is not willing due to her condition. She is afraid that she may become a burden in his life. But his love won and they married. Finally she got her love which she has been craving from young.

I just wish his father too realizes his mistake and love her like the way he love his son.

I am not saying her father hates her but he may love her afterall she is his child. But he always treated her as a unwanted burden. He showed his love too as per her words but very rare.........

The first thing that came to my mind is how lucky i was to get the best parents,unlike her.

The second thing i felt is pity for her. How lonely she is....coz at some point her mother also is not on her side...

The third thing is anger...towards her father..i so want to confront him badly for making such a good girl cry.......they are not even poor to think that they cant afford to get a good living to both children......

Most of the readers are young . So i am telling this when you became parents, treat all the kids with love irrespective of gender.

Not only that, we should feel happy that we did not get such parents....💝💝💝💝💝💝 and we should obey them. Why i am saying is i am a rebellious kid when i was young and hardly used to listen to my parents. But after seeing how her father treated her , i am feeling very lucky and safe as i got the best parents.

We did not know the value of things when we have everything in our hand.

We used to think that The things which we hardly gets are the most precious things.........but we failed to realize the real gems which we got already......💝

🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃

Update will be soon...💝💝💝💝