chapter-11

Arjun's pov

"Hey buddy, I'm glad, your highness has got time finally to meet the poor soul of me" mocked Armaan when I entered his home.

" stop your noise. My head is already spinning with all the chaos going in my life"

"What happened buddy, I thought at least you are enjoying your life unlike me. I'm 32 still virgin and searching for my better half. I thought I had found her but my bad luck she is not into me" he said making a sad face. Armaan being sad, very hard to see, something might have really went wrong. He is very badly affected by that girl.

"What!! Girls are practically use to run over you. But you being idiot pushed them away. Who is this girl who is not into you. I'm shocked" I asked him curiously. Of course, he is good looking, has a great body. But he never showed interest in any girls. At one point, I thought he is a gay. But na, he is straight as a stick.

" yaa. Shit happens. And believe me she is not into you too"

"What!! No girl rejected me till now"

" Trust me, she will reject you for sure"

" Anyway, I don't want any girl in my life now. I came here to talk with you about my fucked up life" I told him

" yaa, your life is really fucked up with your fuckings" he glared at me by saying this. I know he didn't like my ways, I myself didn't like my ways but I want to prove to those people who messed my life.

" please you too don't start your lectures. My mother determined to get me married within one month. I can't say no to her. " I told him finally about my mother's words.

"But how can you marry any girl without knowing, that too within 1 month. So you are putting full stop to your playboy ways"
Arghh what I'm saying and what he is asking me.

" shut up idiot if you want to see tomorrow. I have no choice and I have to get married within one month. You know my mom came to know about my playboy ways. I don't want to disappoint her. She already faced a lot in her life. I don't want to cause further problems in her life" I told him.

" so who is the girl you are going to marry" he asked me.

"PRIYA" I said to him. He met her before, he used to treat her like his sister. But when he came to know about her true face, he too began to loathe her.

" What!! But how.. !!!?? I mean... We don't know where she is... And why you want to marry her again. Why her only." he yelled at me. I explained my reasons of marrying her.

" Where can we find her now? But I'm not satisfied with your reasons. Still you have time, think once again" he advised me once more. But I'm determined.

" she is working in the same hospital, we are working. She is doing her pg in Surgery " I told him. He is shocked at my confession.

" OMG. She finally made it. Remember Arjun, when we came to your home for holidays, we went to meet her, she got angry at you, cried a lot saying you didn't call her often. She always use to say that she would become a doctor like you to spend more time with you " he laughed saying this. I too remember very well those days, most beautiful days of my life, a beautiful lie.

"still I'm unable to believe Arjun, is she the same girl who betrayed you, for whom you are the centre of universe" he said thinking so deeply.

" Money will make us do many things, Armaan. After all she is also a human with needs. It's my fault I was blinded by her fake care and concern. But I cannot marry any other girl as I cannot ruin that girl's life. I will marry her and make her pay. " I told him determined.