chapter -36

Arjun's pov

(continuation of the past)
* slight mature language*

" Hii   Mr. Arjun mehra. I hope you remember me. I am here for your  service tonight " she told me without any emotions on her face.

What the hell is happening here...i am confused and my head started spinning already......

Am i imagining her....or is she really here........

" shall we start the work for which i came for ? " she asked me in a  blank voice.

I talked with her few times in these 4 years but i couldnt see her. She changed a lot. Last time i talked with her on call is 1 year back.........

My anger raised when she  removed  her top and stood infront of me  with upper half semicovered and  lower half fully covered...

I quickly averted my gaze from her and turned to other side  closing my eyes.............

Anger boiled inside me further ......

What the hell she think of herself....

" just wear your stupid top now "  i yelled at her controlling my anger or else i dont know what i will do to my little one......

" What....dont you want to start the work you wanted to do... "

That's it....she had crossed her limits....

I turned to her side looking into her eyes.......not her semicovered upper half...

She stood there without any shyness and  looking everywhere but not me as if she is searching for something.......

I took her top which is on the floor and tossed it on her face......

"Wear this  quickly..." i yelled at her.

Although she is acting as bold, she is afraid of me right now. I can sense her fear for me.....she flinched at my tone and stumbled a little backwards......

She should be afraid of me now for the act she pulled.......

I really want to slap her face but i am hardly controlling my anger.....

She quickly wore her top and sat on the couch nearby as if she has done nothing wrong....

" What is this mr. I expected some bad thing  tonight." she mocked me boiling my anger further.

I marched towards her and held her jaw tightly in my death grip.

" what the hell are you doing here ? Is this the thing you are doing all these years? " i yelled at her.

Tears pooled in her eyes  which made me loosen my grip.

No matter what...her tears always affects me.....

She sat still in the same place looking down  without answering me...

I held her hair tightly and pulled it down so that she can face me straight. 

" Answer me, you stupid " i shouted raising my voice and tightening the grip on her hairs.

She started crying loudly  hearing my voice.....i left her hair from my grip and sat infront of her.

" you are not my arjun. He will never do bad things like you. *sobs* He...he..never shouted at me. He never *sobs* goes in a wrong path just to prove some stupid people. You are bad, very bad. *sobs*  i hate you. I hate you."  she started hitting me on my chest with her little fits.