chapter -50

Arjun's pov

"hubby,  what if I bunk the internal exam and elope from the exam hall with my nutella jar ,  will you divorce me? "

"hubby,  what if I leave my medical field and start  a factory... Umm like chocolate factory or chocolate restaurant,  will that be okay with you?"

"hubby,  tell me one idea so that my internal exams get postponed? "

"hubby,  what if I faint in the exam on seeing the paper?what others will think about me if I fall in a awkward position"

"hubby, hmm.... You know... Mmm... There is a special leave for girls right?  Maternal leave?  Shall I apply for it for escaping my exam? "

What the hell...

"Ohh princess, for that maternal leave to apply, you must be around 7-8 months pregnant by tomorrow?  How is it possible? " I told her masking my frustration.

She opened her mouth like 'O'and started crying...

What now...

"hubby,  why  didn't you make me pregnant? I would have gotten leave.  Now it's over.  All this happened because of your stupid brain you fudging Arjun mehra 😡😡😡😭😭😭"  she started scolding me  with some weird curses which can be found probably in my little's ones dictionary.

From three days,  she has been eating the living shit out of me and sucking my soul like a chocolate shake. 

Why? Just because her internal exams are announced and the first exam starts tomorrow or probably today as the time has passed 12 but this little one is not in mood to study  and so she started making plans of escape from the last 4 hours. As her every plan is a utter bullshit,  she finally gave up and started reading again.

She even started blaming me just because I did not make her pregnant by now.  Who in the sane mind will think like that?  Arghhhh... I am plucking my hair in frustration from the last 3 days due to her tantrums.  Even if I forgot to pluck my hairs out also,  she is so kind enough to do it for me.  She is plucking her hairs out in tension and my hairs out in frustration.

Not only that she has made me as her chair too.  Yep. It is not a big problem for me.  I like her in my arms but I couldn't control my hormones  for long time. 
How could I control myself when she is sitting on my lap and moving to and fro in her tensed state.  She is not in a cool state to think what she is doing to me also.  If she is in normal state,  I would have teased her till her whole face become red like tomato.  But I keep my mouth shut and enjoying her presence with light muffled groans and moans in between*ahem*those are from me and a lot of whining, obviously from my little one.

I am currently sitting in our bed with her on my lap.  A giant book of Surgery was placed on her lap. Truth to be told,  surgery is too  hard to read.  I can understand her fear of exams but I am sure that she will do them well with flying colors.

I am just checking my phone and sometimes explaining her some topics which I knew well.  She is constantly sliding from my lap and I am constantly adjusting her on my lap in a comfortable position. 

"princess,  you continue to read. I will make a hot coffee for you" I told her by placing her small form on the bed.

"come fast. I feel like my head is going to burst out soon" she said nervously.

"just 5minutes" I told her and went to the kitchen to prepare some coffee and some  light snacks as time is already 1 am.  She need to sleep soon but she is not in a mood to listen to me.