chapter-4

Priya pov

Today is another hectic schedule, I'm too tired and exhausted. I don't know how my friends will get superactive all the day unlike me. They must have drunk some superman drink. Whatever, they are planning to go to club and they are forcing me to come. But clubs are not my kind.But still I want to enjoy my day with my friends.

Now here I'm dressed in a super s**y dress which is not of my kind. But still decided to wear it due to pressure from my friends. They are planning to hook up me with some hot guy, so that I can have a boy friend. But they don't know I never spend my life with anyone but only with my Arjun.

 But they don't know I never spend my life with anyone but only with my Arjun

" hey Priya, let's rock the dance floor ",shouted my friend Gautam. At present we are dancing on the dance floor. Neeraja is dancing with another guy. Deepu is dancing with my bro karthik.

Arjun pov

After landing in India, we met our parents and have a great family time with my family and armaans family. Everything is perfect except for the pain of my heart which is caused by that cheater girl.

Me and Armaan are going to join in the Sunshine mutltispeciality hospital,in Mumbai. It is a college attached hospital and very famous one. If we want to be the best, we have to choose the best one. That's why I always prefer top ones. People may call me arrogant but in my opinion it is for my self satisfaction.

" hey buddy, it's too boring yaar. From tomorrow onwards we are going to join the hospital and we won't be free. Let's go somewhere to enjoy. Also our department fully consists of boys, I too want to settle in my life, may be I can find someone. Let's go to club" armaan suggested.

Club is not a bad idea. May be I can get a chick today ..

" hello Mr. Don't plan such things.i know what you are thinking. Stop these ways and settle with one, you shithead" he snapped at me.

" shut up and let's go,  you idiot. I wish you die as a virgin only" I cursed him.

We started to pub and reached within 30mins. wow today there are lots of people are there may be due to Sunday. My eyes caught the familiar figure and I didn't expect to see her again and that too, this soon. My heart ached by seeing her after a long time. But now she is not that bubbly girl who asked me to be her Prince Charming. My blood boiled seeing her like this in a slutty dress. As I assumed , she is whoring around wearing a slutty dress,
But she is more beautiful than before. My inner self mocked me.
Dancing with another guy immediately. What a s**t.

" hey bro, what are you looking at.. Oh that girl.. She is sooooooo sexyyyyyy. Right" Armaan said to me.

Armaan knew Priya before only. But her face is not clearly visible as she turned to opposite side now.  Her back is only visible to us.  He might not have seen her.

Few boys by my side are also passing  disgusting comments on her.

My blood boiled hearing such comments but she is making other men stare at her by wearing such dresses.

" Armaan shut up , I'm going, and I don't want to stay here. Will you come or stay here"

" bro what happened, chill. OK we will go. She is your girl. I won't say anything"

" What the..? Who said she is my girl. Just see her. she is not my type may be good for one night stands. " I said. But my heart pained more by saying those words.

" k chill come let's go. We have a hectic schedule tomorrow" Armaan said to me.

Yes, tomorrow we are joining the hospital. It's time to start afresh forgetting everything. It's the best for time being as I cannot see her in the hospital. I should avoid these clubs from now onwards.

"hey bro, you see that girl.she is so pretty. 😍my heart beat increased the moment I saw her. Love at first sight💖"
Armaan said pointing to the girl who is sitting at the mocktail counter. Looks like she is bold in attitude. Perfect pair if it works. She is bold and he is naive and shy. Opposite attracts.

" shut up buddy. Love at first sight my foot..😒 your heart beat increased due to palpitations as you are already anemic. Stop drawing foolish conclusions. Let's go quickly. I can't stay here for more." I yelled at him and for one last time I glanced at her.

We went to our house. Armaan 's house and my house are just side by side. As his parents are on tour, he is staying with me in our house till they come. I enjoy his company a lot. Although he is irritating, his bickerings can easily bring smile on my face.

"Hii dad"

"hi uncle"

We greeted my dad who sat in the living room with my mom, probably discussing how to make me settle in my life. Thank God. Till now, they haven't discussed anything regarding my marriage till now. But I can't escape for so long.

"Hii armaan and my dear son" dad said to us.

"hey beautiful, I wish you were born after me. My bad luck, this grumpy old man got you" Armaan started again praising my mom. Drama queen.
My mom blushes with his comments and replied," what to do armaan, my bad luck" and sighed.
"oh pretty lady, don't worry. I will be with you. If this old man do any wrong just one call, I will take care of him" he winked at my mom and she laughed hearing his words.

My dad glared at Armaan and said" Get of your hands from my wife, young boy. She was mine. She is mine and she will be mine".

"wowwwww.. Possessive much uncle" Armaan cooed and he freaking blushed. 🤒🙄 is he really gay!! I should be careful then.

"when are you joining the hospital? " my mom asked us.

"tomorrow darling" armaan replied to my mom.
My dad again glared at him. My dad is really possessive of my mom. And their love is eternal. I wish I too will get such love. Everlasting love💖💖💖

After dinner, we retired to our beds. And tomorrow is the start of new journey. I'm excited to start my work.