chapter -44

Dedicated to iam_arpita111My dear  sister and friend,  many many happy returns of the day

My dear  sister and friend,  many many happy returns of the day.💝💝💝🍰🎉🎊🎁🎈

Welcome to MAJOR Circle sis..... ❤😘

Ayesha - our writer is becoming old......

Neil - but still she is cute.... 😘 we can make a daughter like her if you are with me love. 

Ayesha - not so soon Mr. Malhotra.

Neil - soon  it will happen Mrs. Malhotra.

Vijay -  arpita is cute but  my  doll my ishu is more cuter *winking at ishani*

Ishani- pervert.You are behaving like a certified  arrogant jerk Mr. Vijay.

Neil - it's her birthday guys. We have to wish her or else she may write my character more rudely and may take my love ayesha away from me.....

Vijay-haha. 😂 She has already made me the beast making my ishu ran away from me.

Ishani- you deserve it.Mr. Vijay.
Ayesha-you deserve it Mr. Neil malhotra

Ishani-ok no fighting now.  Ayesha we want these jerks away from us. These jerks want us to be with them.  But it is all up-to arpita. Let us all wish her so that she may guarantee our wishes.

Ishani,  Neil,  ayesha and Vijay - in unison.... Happy birthday our favourite writer and our creator  arpita dear...❤❤😘.....from the cast of LY and beast.

*********************************

And this chapter is also dedicated to one of my readers and my wattpad friend who always helps me in sending awesome stories whenever I am in need.

Belated happy birthday kid oops adult Crazy_minder
She also entered into MAJOR circle 3days back.  😘❤❤❤
Wish you have a great future and keep sending me good stories always ❤❤❤
**************************

Writer's pov

" mummyjii  I have fallen in love" Priya said to her mother in law on phone while scratching the table infront with her nails.

"what?  How... How can you do this priya?  Arjun will be devastated if he came to know this. I know my son is little stupid and a angry bird but you can't say like this Priya, think once"  Revathi told priya thinking that his daughter in law has fallen in love with some other man.