chapter-3

Arjun pov
New york

"Arjun,  open the door.  Your mom is calling for you."...my friend, Armaan  shouted from outside the door.

I woke up with much difficulty. Argghh. My head is hurting like hell.Probably due to hangover. I woke up to see the time, it's already 11:00am. I checked for my phone and there are nearly 10  missed calls from my mom..  Oh shit!
She will give lecture if I call her now..... I will call her later.

"hey buddy,  I'm up. I will come down within 10mins",I yelled to Armaan.

" OK come fast,  you have surgery  today in the afternoon" he said.

Yes, I remember well. I never forget my duty, even though I'm a jerk. Patients are always my priority. This profession is my passion.

"Baby, where are u going this early" comes a crackling sound from behind me.There stood a blonde girl in her birth suit. I did it again.  Not that I regret it.  Even though she is clingy, she is good in bed. She knows how to satisfy a men.  But I don't want any relationships with these kind of girls.  They are for only one night stands.

" Get out from here and wear these clothes" I yelled at her by throwing new set of clothes to her.

" Just remember, I don't do relationships,  so don't go around clingy with me. Underastand" I warned her by throwing money at her.

She picked the money and quickly rushed outside  after wearing her clothes.

I'm not a pervert. I never forced on anyone. They will come to me with their will only.

"Hey buddy,  I think u had a great night yesterday"  Armaan  said on coming inside.

" yaa. " I winked at him. He glared at me.

" oh my Virgin ears!  Shut the f**k up.   If aunty comes to know about you,  she will strangle you to death. You are not a teenager,  settle soon with one girl.

Again lecture in the morning only. Armaan is my best friend. He is still a virgin. He wants to settle with only  one woman, but didn't find her yet. After completing our studies in India,  we came to New York for doing fellowship in Sports medicine. He is also a orthopedician like me.   After this we will again go back to India. And to my place MUMBAI.

Lots of memories are attached with Mumbai city,  good and bad too. I wish I never see that idiot girl in Mumbai. But my heart wants to see her for once.

I still remember the day I met her for the 1st time on my B-Day. Innocent eyes,  cute ponytails,  chubby cheeks,  she is so cute.  My instinct told me to protect her at any cost.
I pity her first when she said that she had no one to celebrate her B-Day. I had become a kid for her and played with her a lot. When she asked me if I would be her Prince Charming,  my heart melt with her cuteness and I felt butterflies  in my stomach.
She got too attached with me. May be even obsessed with me. She forgot all her limits and taken my goodness as weakness. I never forgive her.  I don't know what I will do if I see her again.  What she might be doing??  What she will do!!  A gold digger,  might  have  caught some rich men.
I never raised hands on any woman,  but on that day when she is abusing my father even though mistake is hers,  I couldn't control myself.  I already have serious anger issues.  On that instinct,  I slapped her too hard, but she deserves it. May be not. Whatever she might have done,  I should not have raised my hands on her. Mistake is also mine to some extent. My ego is not able to accept it.

Within 2 days,  we are going to India. We will  start our practice in Mumbai. I also planned to start my own Multispeciality hospital,  with my friends. It's my dream project. But it takes some time.  Planning to set up a hospital is not a easy thing and it requires not only clinical skills but a very good administrative skills.  I will try my best to be the best orthopedician. Till now,  all my cases are success only. I'm proud of myself.

2 days later
India

" Finally back to my India "  armaan yelled loudly, making other passengers stare at us weirdly.   Drama queen.  We only had gone to abroad temporarily. He is behaving as if he went to New York years ago.

" stop  your drama and start moving.  I don't have time for your bullshit" I yelled at him.

We went to the parking where my driver sent by my parents is already waiting for us.  Armaan parents and my parents are business partners and we are also friends from my childhood. But we have chosen medical profession instead of business.  Firstly  our parents had not approved but later they agreed. 

They have another heir for their business to handle.  My brother, Rahul and his sister  Rithika.  Now both are handling our family business together. It is one of the reasons for my parents to agree with our interests. 

It's time to forget everything and start my life here in Mumbai. I hope I never see her again. I don't want to hurt her. But I couldn't control my anger when she is close. 
"stay away from me princess,  now ur Prince Charming turned into demon who will burn  your soul"