chapter-26

Writer's pov

Arjun and priya ended their romantic dance performance and everyone praised the newly wed couple.

Other couples gathered on the stage for dance. Slow songs are being played one after the other.

---------------------------------------------

" Hello sir, can i have a dance with you ?" Swetha came to armaan asking for dance by giving her hand to him.

" With pleasure ,miss crazy " he took her hand in his and leaned forward to kiss her cheek.

She blushed looking down when armaan has kissed her. Both moved towards the dance floor and started dancing.

Armaan placed his hands on her bare waist which is covered by netted cloth. He started roaming his hands on her waist sending shivers to her body.  She circled her hands around his neck to prevent herself from falling down due to his erotic touches.

He moved closer towards her face and placed a peck on her lips.

" you are loooking beautiful " armaan said dreamily looking at her.

" you are looking hot and sexy" Swetha told him looking straight at his black orbs.

" Are you always this straight forward in answering? " armaan asked her still roaming his hands on her waist feeling her soft skin.

" only  with you Sir." she said winking at him.

He shook his head thinking about her craziness.

He dragged her away from the dance floor inside the mansion. He took her to one of the rooms and locked the door behind them.

(authour's note- *coughs*  i am very much unaware of these scenes..so just trying using wattpad knowledge🙃 ..please bear with me..i am too shy to even write this🙈)

Suddenly, he crashed his lips with her by holding her hair tightly in his grip.  She too held him tightly by holding his hair in her grip and kissed him back. Both are fighting for dominance. He sucked her lower lip waiting to make a entrance. She teased him by not giving the entrance for him. He pushed her towards the wall and now her back is touching the wall. He held her firmly in the position and placed his one hand on her bossom squeezing it. She gasped and he took it as a chance and entered her mouth exploring each and every corner.  Their tongues collided for dominance. He is kissing her roughly  while squeezing her bossom in one hand. They broke the kiss and started into each others eyes.

" you are awaking the wild side in me." armaan said looking at her swollen lips.

" i like this beast side of you too " she said holding his collar and pulling him towards her  to crash her lips with his ones again.

'damn she is driving me crazy' he thought.

After their wonderful makeout session, they adjusted themselves to look presentable and reached the reception area.

" Swetha, i want to ask you one thing. I know its too early for you. My parents are forcing me to get married. Before i used to say 'arjun is also not married yet' as an excuse to avoid the discussion further. But now he is married. So my parents want to settle me also soon. I am not so romantic to express my feelings. I am a straight forward person. I want you, only  you. Thats why i am asking you. Will you marry me?  Will you fulfill my boring life with your craziness?  Will you mess up my brain with your crazy and stupid rantings? Will you bear with this stupid idiotic dumb fool ? Will you help me in making my babies as smart as you ? Will you be with me till my brain gets dead and my heart stops beating? Will you be with me till all the air left my lungs?  Will you be with me till death do us apart?" armaan proposed her in the same way she did. Her heart melted with his love confession. She nodded her head vigourously and her eyes are filled up with tears.  She felt all alone when her parents abandoned her and she didnt expect she would get love again this soon. But one fear is engulfing her mind. The fear of heartbreak again...