chapter -59

Hello guys,  how are you all...

✔️⚠️ Before you proceed,  read  below  authors note too....✔️

*and it's not my ghost*   it's me. I am alive. Many might have been thinking where the hell this stupid girl has gone....

So here I am.....sorry for not replying to any comments of yours as I had no idea of when I update as I am busy now a days..

I came here to wish you all for the new year....Welcome the year forgetting all the hurdles of this 2020... It indeed a very bad year.. A lot has happened to everyone......

To prevent your scoldings if I simply wished you,  I wrote a chapter... 😈👼🙃

I am too smart.. Right.. So yeah.. Forget it.  So let's enter 2021 with a blast..  🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉💕💕💕💕💕

ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR❤
WELCOME  TO 2021
GUD BYE TO 2020

HMM.. I know it is routine way of saying but still i can't help.. I know only this way.. 💝💝💝💝💝

Writer's povFew days later

Writer's pov
Few days later

"If possible try to forgive my sin. Convey my apologies to her "

BOOM..

.
.
.
.
.
Arjun woke up suddenly at midnight when the memories of events of past few days has crossed his mind.

Justice is served. Then why he is not getting a peaceful sleep?  This thought  has been running in his mind since that fateful day where Damien shot himself to death after saying his final apology.  He deserves it as he has ruined many lives although indirectly.  Arjun has decided to handover him to cops as his heart is not accepting to torture him.  Why?  Is it because he forgave Damien.  No. A mistake can be forgiven but a sin cannot be.  Damien has been the sinner from long and even though he regretted his mistakes,  the souls he ruined need justice. His love need justice. But he couldn't just torture Damien infront of his daughter.  Melissa has already suffered a lot.  He did not want to hurt her further.  She forgave Damien after realizing his  love towards her.  The father daughter duo silently conveyed each others messages through their eyes,  one  pair of eyes craving for forgiveness and the other pair was blank trying to judge the person infront of her. 

"I forgave you "  saying this one word she left from that place unable to see him getting tortured. Arjun understood her emotions and her heart which is craving for love from long time until she met karan.  After all,  Arjun himself also one of the reasons of her broken heart. He too couldn't understand her craving for little bit of love and affection as he was blinded by his need to forget Priya.  In his selfishness,  he was unable to see more than his need. Now when the reality set in,  he is drowned in guilt and shame.  So he decided to reduce Damien's punishment by not torturing him more. But in order to serve the justice,  he decided to handover Damien to cops.  Karan too appreciated it.  While karan and Arjun were in their own thoughts,  they were unable to see that Damien was able to remove the ropes tied to his wrists.   Before they came to realize that, Damien  took the pistol in his secret pocket and shot himself after uttering his last words.