chapter-34

Arjun's pov

How can she look so beautifully hot and innocent at the same time. She sleeps like a baby.  I kept on staring at her sleepy form while caressing her hairs with one hand and  She as usual slept on me  clingling to me like a baby monkey. I have never thought that one day she will become my wife, my legally wedded wife.

She has always loved me as a friend or may be more. But I never thought of her as more than a friend before. I mean not with  the typical arjun mehra's pervert thoughts. She is always a baby to me then. Whenever i saw her, the chubby cute innocent 8 year girl  only flashes in my mind. 

Armaan used to say that i am in love with her then. But i really felt it  awkward to love a child. How it got changed then?  I can't say clearly when and how my friendship got changed to love. How i became a protective friend to possessive husband?

Whatever it is... I am happy that she is mine now. But is she really happy with me? My blood boiled thinking of the harsh time she has gone through. I thought she will be happy while i became a lonely mess in her abscence. How wrong i am?  What happened to that bastard who claimed to love her?why she got struck in a cage of a perverted old bastard?  

I really want to confront her but i have no guts to do it. I don't want to remind her of the painful past.  But i have to do it soon. She herself should confess her problems to me.

I will do anything to bring smile on your face princess.....

I kissed her on the side of her head. She snuggled more closer to me. Her whole weight is on me and i am not feeling any of her weight. She is like a feather placed on me. I am enjoying this closeness between us.

The days i have spent with her are the best days of my life

The days i have spent with her are the best days of my life..❤❤❤❤❤

Flashback

Arjun-15yrs  priya -8 years
One week after their first meet in orphanage

Arjun's pov

    My mind is full of that cute little girl who asked me to become her prince charming. A smile automatically forms on my face whenever she comes to my thoughts. How innocent she is! I really felt bad for her as she has no one to take care of her. She is the bundle of joy inspite of the circumstances she is in.  I mentally thanked armaan thousand times in my mind as he is the one who suggested to celebrate my birthday in orphanage. 

In all this whole week, i thanked him verbally too and gave him a lots of hugs , chocolates, video games and cheek kisses as if he is my long lost lover. He used to stare at me as if i am some creepy gay. He avoided me this whole week as much as possible to avoid my hugs.  His face is damn hilarious to watch.

My heart want to see that cute girl again and  i also badly want to spend some time with her listening to her cute talks. She has completed 7 years old and entered in her 8 th year but she is so tiny and little for her age.