chapter-20

Arjun's pov

"Thanks for giving me second chance,  princess" I told her.

I mean it.....

But she remained silent for some time and burst into laughing.....

Did I crack any joke.

" Arjun do you think I married you as I want to give you another chance.  NO.  I know our previous marriage is not legal as I was minor then and also it was done without our willing.  But still I thought you will bound to it.  But great arjun mehra has to prove his maledom to the society and to his wife. So he started fucking around.  Disgusting.  And you called me slut, who're and then why you are happy now to marry me.  According to you I am a cheater right?   I have my reasons but I can't reveal it now.  I never intended to cheat on you.  Believe it or not. I don't care now.  I married you because of your mother. "

"my mother"

"yes,  she is like my second mother.  She is the sponsor of my studies and she requested me to marry you  to stop you from your disgusting ways.  She is the second best thing happened in my life, after you Arjun. I hate to agree still you are the first best thing happened in my life.  My heart still beats for you and craves for your love.  But it doesn't mean I will tolerate your every mistake.  I too deserve respect arjun. But you failed to give it to me. We are just husband and wife for outer world and not inside this house.  We are just roommates sharing a room nothing else.  Keep that in your mind. "  she said breaking my heart.  I deserve it.  But still her every word is like a dagger  stabbed in my heart.

" Still you are my wife,  don't forget that princess" I arrogantly smirked at her.
She is glaring at me as if she is finding ways to kill me.

She may soon write  a book  '100 ways to kill Arjun mehra'-my inner self  mocked.

Yes,  she will be the death of me.

One thing was clear for me now.
I WANT HER. 
SHE WAS MINE.
SHE IS MINE.
SHE WILL BE MINE. 
SHE IS MY POSSESSION.
SHE IS MI WIFE. 
SHE IS MY EVERYTHING.

Now she herself can't go away from me even if she wants.  I don't care if she really cheated or not but I want her as mine forever. That's it. 

I Love her.  But I won't confess her now.

She has to know that she is mine. Call me arrogant,  monster,  devil, beast or any evil names.

I can't let her go now as I am clear about my feelings.

' Beast found his way to his beauty finally'-my inner self smirked at me.

My evil thoughts  was broken by my princess who stood there by placing her hands on her hips,  and glaring at me.

" come to bedroom.  We have a long night a head" she winked at me.

Ohh my.. Is she really my princess.  She is calling for sex.  Nah. I meant making love.  I can't wait to explore her.

I have seen her naked many times.

Ya in childhood while dressing her.

I have seen her grown up body only once before.....but that's different.

OMG.  I am blushing like a girl.  Why I am feeling nervous.  It's not the first time for me. But ya it's the first time with my princess.

" Get shower first. I will prepare dinner meanwhile" she told me again.

I nodded continuously earning a giggle from her.