Crush?

Myself

Chapter 21

When he finally woke up and looked at his phone it was already nighttime. He turned and lay on his back to look up at the unfamiliar ceiling; despite not having ever been in Hoseok's room it felt quite warm and comfortable; the bed especially so.

As his mind wandered through his still foggy thoughts the smell of dinner tickled his nose, he momentarily entertained the thought of going back to sleep but the grumble of his stomach said otherwise.

With all the energy he could muster he got up from the bed and crept into the hallway of the unknown apartment, as he quietly stepped into the kitchen he was met with the daydream of many shes, gays, and theys.

Hyunwoo and Hoseok were both in aprons, each in a  different part of the kitchen doing something or the other.  While Hoseok looked like the cover of a sexy magazine, Hyunwoo looked like the living embodiment of the word daddy and Hyungwon didn't know where to rest his eyes.

"Hyungwon, did you sleep well?"  Hyunwoo was the first one who noticed him.

Hyungwon nodded as he plodded over to sit at the table, not taking his eyes off of the scene in front of him.

"Hoseok told me not to wake you so I'm glad you did so on your own."

Hyungwon nodded silently and turned to the other man in the kitchen; Hoseok hadn't even turned to acknowledge him, that sort of annoyed Hyungwon, but he was probably listening to the banter between Hyunwoo and him.

"What are you making?" Hyungwon stretched his head, trying to get a glimpse of what he was cooking.

Hyunwoo smiled but didn't look up from what he was doing, "Guess, it's your favorite."

Hyungwon wiggled in his chair, "Shrimp??"

Hyunwoo only smiled and kept cooking.  Hyungwon lay his head on the table as he kept watching the two men cook, as he observed them it became more and more apparent that Hoseok was trying to completely ignore him, going as far as not turning towards him at all, reaching for things without looking and keeping his face down. 

Hyungwon frowned in annoyance, "What crawled up your ass and died?" He mumbled, unaware that he had said it loud enough for both men to hear him.

Hyunwoo looked at Hyungwon, who was, in turn, looking at Hoseok and Hoseok only froze what he was doing for a few seconds before continuing.

Hyungwon lifted his head from the table and got up to stomp over to Hoseok.  He tugged on the back of his shirt forcing Hoseok to partially turn towards him, that was enough for Hyungwon to swipe the knife that was in his hand.

"I should be the one angry at you so why are you the one ignoring me?"  Hyungwon said, unaware that he was pointing the knife at Hoseok.

Hoseok blinked slowly and then pulled his gaze up from the knife to meet Hyungwon's eyes.  He was silent for a few moments before answering, "I'm sorry. I just figured you didn't want to talk to me."

Hyungwon frowned and put the knife down on the counter, "Well don't assume things, I'm the one who should decide whether I'm angry at you or not."  He huffed.