Goodbye Jeju

Myself

Chapter 30

Warning: This chapter contains sexual situations; if you feel uncomfortable reading them please skip to the next part marked by bold letters.

"Please Hoseok...fuck me."

Hoseok felt those words ignite a fire in him; Hyungwon's flushed face and shallow breaths made him wonder how someone could look so lewd despite being completely clothed.

He couldn't deny that he had been attracted to the man since day one but he had never thought he would have this beautiful creature below him, asking to be fucked.

And he would be damned if he refused him...

—————

Hoseok's silence made him nervous; suddenly he became aware of the weight of his words but Hoseok didn't give him any more time to think about it before he latched onto Hyungwon's lips.

Hyungwon was distracted by Hoseok's tongue in his mouth that he didn't even notice Hoseok's hands slipping up his shirt until one of his nipples was rudely pinched.

"Ah!" Hyungwon moaned out loud, completely caught off guard.

Hoseok pulled away and looked at him, "Too hard?"

Hyungwon, whose eyes had been closed during their kiss, cracked an eye open and shook his head, biting his lip as Hoseok kept pinching and rolling his nipple. He whimpered when Hoseok switched nipples, his abandoned one pulsing from the previous abuse but his whimpers turned to breathy moans when Hoseok decided to replace his fingers with his mouth.

Hyungwon's arms held onto Hoseok's shoulders and his body writhed under Hoseok's tongue.

"Ah..ah...Hoseok...ahh!"

Hyungwon gasped when his nipple was nipped at, the sensation it sent through his body was electrifying and he could feel the heat start to build up at the base of his member.

"H-Hoseok...slow down...ahh..."

His arms tightened around Hoseok as the man took a particularly hard bite. Hyungwon arched once more and felt his body shiver and the pressure that was building up in his groin got even worse.

His mind went blank as Hoseok moved in from his nipples to his lips; he unknowingly dug his nails into Hoseok's back as the man's tongue invaded his mouth.

By the time Hoseok had separated from him, he was pretty sure his brain had turned into mush; instead of breathing he was panting, his arms were wrapped around Hoseok, nails still digging into the broad back.

*Sfw reading*

Hoseok was looking down at him, an indescribable expression on his face.

"W-what's wrong?" Hyungwon asked softly, he noted his mouth was dry due to his previous panting.

Hoseok shook his head, "I...I don't know."

Hyungwon felt himself be ripped out of his lustful state by Hoseok's serious tone. He untangled his arms from Hoseok and used them to prop himself up on the bed.