Model On Set

Myself

Chapter 31

Getting back to Seoul was a slap in the face for both of them.

Hoseok was bombarded with work as soon as they got back and had gone missing for the following four days.

Meanwhile, Hyungwon was bombarded by questions from everyone and was pestered by Minhyuk nonstop.

It had only been four days but he was already so annoyed and considered if it would be hard to move out.

Hyungwon sighed in relief as Minhyuk shut the apartment door, leaving for his morning shift.  He relished in the silence of the apartment for a bit; the last four days had been too much for him.

Between Minhyuk's questions and AOMG Human Resources' emails, he was so close to going afk from everything.

He groaned as his phone beeped with a notification.  Wondering if he should ignore it but decided not to or else he risked ignoring a message from his boyfriend.

He clicked the screen on and frowned as he was reminded of the cracks in the glass; thankfully his phone had turned on but he should probably go switch it out for a new one soon.

Honey
Wonnie, can I call you?

Hyungwon cocked an eyebrow as he dialed his friends' number.  After a couple of rings, the other line was picked up.

"Wonnie!!"

"Honey!"

"Wonnieeeeee I miss you so much! What are you doing?"

Hyungwon smiled, Jooheon was always a breath of fresh air for him, never failing to pick up his mood.

"Mmm, I was just deciding on what to do,  sleeping or living, you know the usual."

Jooheon chuckled, "No work this week?"

Hyungwon said no.

"Well, I think that's great then! Honda and I have been talking about releasing an EP and you came up in the conversation!"

"Wait, you were talking about me with the most famous DJ in Japan?"

"Yes yes! And can you believe he said he's listened to your stuff and thinks you're really good?"

Hyungwon blinked, unsure he had heard correctly, "Ah, he was probably being nice Honey-"

"No way! He said you have so much potential and if you wouldn't consider coming to Japan to work on this EP with us!"

Hyungwon sat up in his bed, "Wait, what?"

"Come to Japan Wonnieeee! You just have to!!"

——————

Hyungwon bit his lip as his fingers hovered over Hoseok's number.