Matching Outfits

Myself

Chapter 6

"Wonnie."

It would be hard for him to guess what time it was but he knew it was way too early for someone to be waking him up.

"Wonnie, please wake up. You need to eat."

He felt himself grimace at the mention of food but the thought of waking up repelled him more than his hunger compelled him to wake up. He turned his body away from the voice.

Thankfully the voice seemed to have given up...that's what he thought until he heard the unmistakable sound of a phone camera going off.

"If you don't get up I'm going to post these on your work Instagram."

His eyes flew wide open, "Yah!!" He threw his body across his bed to yank the blonde's phone out of his hand.

"Did it work?" Jooheon's voice sounded from his doorway.

Hyungwon grunted in annoyance, he threw Minhyuk's cellphone at him after deleting the pictures.

"Good morning Wonnie! Let's go have breakfast! Or lunch I guess." Honey cheerfully said.

"What time is it?" He groaned as he lifted his body from the softness of his bed.

"Four in the afternoon."

Hyungwon sighed in defeat, "Too early." And walked off into his closet.

———Somewhere in Myeongdong———

"How about this one?"

Hyungwon looked at the shirt Minhyuk was holding up to his chest. It was white and suspiciously similar to the one Jooheon had bought earlier.

"I already told you I am not matching with you guys."

"Wonnie :(" Minhyuk pouted very aggressively.

"No."

———Later———

"I can't believe I'm going to be matching with you guys," Hyungwon said in disgust as he looked into the shopping bag.

"Come ooon! We're not exactly matching." Minhyuk said with a sly smile.

"Where's the food, I'm starving." Jooheon sipped on his drink.

Hyungwon sighed and got up, "I'll go check."

"Thank you Wonnie~" Both his friends chimed.

"Who's going tomorrow?" Jooheon asked Minhyuk while still sipping on his drink.

"Mmm I'm not too sure,  Vernon told me Woozi and him are going, oh and Bam Bam and Youngjae are going."

"Is Jackson coming?" Jooheon stopped sipping his drink and looked at the blonde.

Minhyuk immediately avoided Jooheon's hard stare. "I don't know.. I haven't talked with him for a while.."